Page 1 of 2
so i was in civics class last period, and my teacher decides to show us stuff about child soldiers and everyhthing, so i turn around and see a picture of a girl with the back of her head missing and i felt terrible, i'm a very squeemish(sp?) person. i asked if i could go get a drink of water, teacher says yea, i get up leave the class and start towards the fountain. as im walking my vision gets all blurred, my hearing gets messed and im walking into lockers and everything, next thing i know im on the ground, and its been 20 minutes. i get up have some water and go back to class, quickly checking what the teacher is saying to make sure its all done. he finished so i went back in and we watched naked gun. wich was fun cause its a funny movie.
i know this is a bit of a pointless story but oh well.
ill just add a question at the end, anyon else have this expirience do to squeemishness?
LEAFS FOR CUP
No, gory things make me laugh.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
in my history class one year, some anorexic looking girl stood up, and while she was asking to go the nurse she passed out in the teacher's arms.. kindof scary at the time, but funny looking back on it
Quote by pmeg568c
oh man, seems as though i totally forgot about anal

My Gear
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Fender Standard Strat
Boss ME-50 Multieffect
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
I'm not surprised you passed out.
You should tell the teacher what happened so he won't do something like that in class again.
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listen to real music, copy and paste this

Quote by amazing FretMan
i ripped part of my foreskin off...oh well

Member #9 of the iPods Suck Balls Club, PM Oblivious16037 to join.

My UG Profile
You watched naked gun in civics class? Hook that **** up for me, bro.

Edit: You get an e-cookie if you know who talks like that.
Quote by Adrock1795
When you take a crap do you clean your ass siting down or standing?
Quote by Garret.
upside down
Quote by x_thurston_x
You're working for the government aren't you?
Quote by SkyValley
I don't have an ass.

Quote by csn00b
so i was in civics class last period, and my teacher decides to show us stuff about child soldiers and everyhthing, so i turn around and see a picture of a girl with the back of her head missing and i felt terrible, i'm a very squeemish(sp?) person. i asked if i could go get a drink of water, teacher says yea, i get up leave the class and start towards the fountain. as im walking my vision gets all blurred, my hearing gets messed and im walking into lockers and everything, next thing i know im on the ground, and its been 20 minutes. i get up have some water and go back to class, quickly checking what the teacher is saying to make sure its all done. he finished so i went back in and we watched naked gun. wich was fun cause its a funny movie.
ill just add a question at the end, anyon else have this expirience do to squeemishness?

I've passed out in school but it was due to heat not squeemish.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Quote by Slaytanic6606
No, gory things make me laugh.

+1

i love films like the hills have eyes etc, overly gory stuff like that is just hilarious to me.

but then, the picture you saw was real life stuff, thats not funny.
Quote by david_highland
Uh oh......you just had to go and piss off danielrobbyshor, now we're all ****ed.

Quote by Grundy0
How can an orgy be 'Nazi-style'? What did he stop halfway through and incinerate a jew?
Quote by SoccerRM1
in my history class one year, some anorexic looking girl stood up, and while she was asking to go the nurse she passed out in the teacher's arms.. kindof scary at the time, but funny looking back on it

i sorta did that, but with my hot msath teacher n math class, i pass out alot in school its weird.

but then, the picture you saw was real life stuff, thats not funny.

yea, i can wathc gory movies, its real life stuff that screws me over.

You watched naked gun in civics class? Hook that **** up for me, bro.

you'll have to come to ottawa.
LEAFS FOR CUP
no, but like a week ago this asian kid that was standing right next to me passed out during choir, he fell off the bleachers and hit his head on the wall and then on the corner of the bleachers, its was pretty bad he was out for a while.
Quote by MightyAl
The best way to approach a group of girls is wearing a dirty old trenchcoat with nothing underneath. Open it in slow motion, while making your 'orgasm face', and then run like hell.

]
maybe, i was sorta unconscious os i cant say, they may have just thought iwas drunk or they may have been high.
Edit: to godsmack
LEAFS FOR CUP
I'm only squeamish with smells but everyone is really. I don't pass out though. I gag.
Yeah. In fifth grade, my teacher was talking a lot about blood, and before I knew it, I was waking up from having fainted. Girls were surrounding me. =]

*nevermind that they were preteens*
I passed out...and can't drive for another 9months because of it, but the doctors don't know why...they thought it might be epilepsy but it is first time...more of a fit/seizure I guess, as that's what was happening when my mom found me on living room floor but I remember absolutely nothing apart from one minute sitting down in living room and next minute i wake up in an ambulance to the pain of the carnal vein drip thingy I was put on lol.

I was medically dead for 15mins as well apparently (or so I'm told...stopped breathing n body shut down for 15mins they think)...but it wasn't very rock'n'roll...sunday lunchtime n my body got bored I guess ahah. And no interesting scars from it either

Edit: Oh and to make it a bit more relevant...every so often if I stand up quickly I get very hot and go dizzy and vision blurs...but most people get that I think.
Last edited by last_biscuit at Sep 14, 2007,
They just make me feel sick.

I collapsed at school two weeks ago because of a heart condition *shrugs*
Yellowknife, Northwest Territories
Some girl passed out in one of my classes last year. We were being shown a video about the treatment of girls in third world countries and it got to a part where they were going to cut off a girls clitoris. We didn't actually see it but we could hear her scream.
TS you should go see a doctor. That sounds like epillepsy
"Is that the fucking bible?"

"That's Holy Fucking Bible to you"
Quote by yawn
Yeah. In fifth grade, my teacher was talking a lot about blood, and before I knew it, I was waking up from having fainted. Girls were surrounding me. =]

*nevermind that they were preteens*

haha, in 8gth grade i passed out so a hot chick felt bad and let me see boobs
LEAFS FOR CUP
when i was riding my bike to pre k(the building was across the street) i saw my friends and tried to show off by doing a wheelie. Completely blacked out.
20 minutes is a really, really long time to be passed out.
at work once, i cut my finger open, and the blood doesn't bother me at all, but half an hour later, i passed out on the floor. and i saw myself flying through the universe at ludicrous speed, and then my boss woke me up. it sucked.
I passed out into my math teachers arms last year . I had BLINDING cramps and I felt so sick, I got up and asked if I could leave, but passed out before I reached the door. Sucked even more because I woke up to the same intense pain that had me in and out for the next hour until I got medicine in me and it started working..
"Wild horses couldnt drag me away...
I've nearly passed out a few times in class due to whatever it was the teacher was showing us. Everything goes blurry, then goes weirdly dark and i can only see silver outlines against black when i should be seeing normally, I get all sweaty and start feeling sick in the stomach.

Once this caused me to vomit in the middle of class. Not very pretty or...un-embarrassing.
My stuff:

ESP EX-50
SX Telecaster Replica
Jade 75 watt amp
15 Watt Mega-amp, lol.
Jim Dunlop Crybaby
Digitech RP50
i fall asleep at school all the time

don't pass out though
Leader of The Mighty Powermetal Brethren. PM me to join.

ALL HAIL DYSTOPIA!!!

Angry Mob
You guys have nurses at your schools? We could use those! There was a shooting down the street from our school and everybody was freaking out on Tuesday, anxiety attacks and stuff.
I'd love to change the world, but I don't know what to do, so I'll leave it up to you....

Are you Superbad???
Quote by csn00b

Thats low blood sugar. The "shock" of the image probably caused you to have a sudden drop in blood sugar, its actually quite a common thing really. Your vision generally starts getting blurred around the edges and works its way inwards causing the "tunnel vision" that is so frequently talked about.
Quote by clapton-floyd
I don't believe in free will, I believe in Rohypnol.
Quote by Imp
TS you should go see a doctor. That sounds like epillepsy

Epilepsy is when you have seizures, he just passed out because of of the gory video/picture or whatever. It happens to people all the time. It's happened to three or four guys that I know in class, one time was because there was a lt of blood in the video and another was because they were watching a video on injections, I'm not sure about the others...
when i was 10 i passed out when they showed an anatomy of a pair of testicles....and everybody still thinks im gay -_-
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
^
haha
Quote by clapton-floyd
I don't believe in free will, I believe in Rohypnol.
Quote by Oasis-fanatic
when i was 10 i passed out when they showed an anatomy of a pair of testicles....and everybody still thinks im gay -_-

I almost passed out in High school when the teacher was talking about sexual organs and wierd contraceptives (e.g. the hook). I had to stumble across half the school before finding the only unlocked toilet (a very scummy one) and almost throwing up in a cubicle with my trousers round my feet.

Stuff like that doesn't usually make me feel sick but talking about it for a full hour with diagrams does.

least I didn't pass out when I had my BCG jab like some pussies did.
Quote by kaptink
I almost passed out in High school when the teacher was talking about sexual organs and wierd contraceptives (e.g. the hook). I had to stumble across half the school before finding the only unlocked toilet (a very scummy one) and almost throwing up in a cubicle with my trousers round my feet.

Stuff like that doesn't usually make me feel sick but talking about it for a full hour with diagrams does.

least I didn't pass out when I had my BCG jab like some pussies did.

+1 on the bcg jab

my day had come (evil smiley here)
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
In sex eduction in year nine I had a friend who wasn't feeling well during the day and just as the teacher was showing us a condom my friend fainted. It was hilarious because she was the kind of person who gets awkward and shy about sex (she's a maniac Jehova's Witness) and we all cracked up. I had another friend who fainted during a pig heart dissection, just crumpled on the floor and nobody quite realised what had happened.

I've never fainted myself though. I'm made of stronger stuff
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by bequickorbedead

Epilepsy is when you have seizures, he just passed out because of of the gory video/picture or whatever. It happens to people all the time. It's happened to three or four guys that I know in class, one time was because there was a lt of blood in the video and another was because they were watching a video on injections, I'm not sure about the others...

To the person with the seizure it's like you passed out, you don't feel or sometimes even know you had it. Since he said he was laying in the hall 20 minutes sounds like no one else was there to see.

Hence, you should go see a doctor for a checkup. A 20 minute fainting spell could indicate other problems.
"Is that the fucking bible?"

"That's Holy Fucking Bible to you"
i've never fainted from squeamishness, but i passed out quite a few times because i had really poor control of my diabetes for a little while (mainly because i stopped eating, lol) and kept getting very very low blood sugars. i passed out in assembly once, on a year seven, it was well funny.

one girl fainted because she's scared of needles when we had our TB jabs in year ten. i had to catch her and carry her downstairs, it was well tricky, she weighed a lot for her height

and one girl fainted when we watched a video about the effects of smoking on the lungs...half the class just looked at each other and went behind the bike sheds for a fag after it, lol.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
I was doing chin ups on a bar but fell off and landed on my head

I was out for a few seconds
Someone pushes me against a wall when I was little and I passes out for half a minute or so nothing more..
Page 1 of 2