Not sure how many people here have watched it here but it is definately one of my favorite animes of all time. It's kind of chatoic, unorthadox, and just plain out weird, but at the same time extremely deep and funny at the same time, and it only lasted SIX EPISODES! How something can be that deep over only six episodes is beyond me. I just watched the entire series on Youtube and it just took a little over three and a half hours. Its weird at first, but then you get used to it and by the final episode it's actually very emotionally moving and leaves you hungry for more. It has this very sexually playful nature about it, but its not trashy, honestly its kind of cute (for lack of a better word). The show may appear to be non-sense on the surface, but the more you watch it the deeper it gets, it also has some of the most-developed characters of anime (which is amazing for only six episodes). If you don't know what it is I'm not exactly recommending to check it out, it's either something you get or you don't. It's pretty twisted so its definately not for everyone.

Well theres my completely unbiased review of the show, tell me what you think about the show.
I remember trying to watch it a few years ago...
I think I was way too immature in the mind to understand it.
I might try to watch it again soon.

I liked it, other than the fact that it confused me beyond belief.
I remember that. According to [adult swim], best anime they have. It was somewhat entertaining, but also a bit too random.
I hate anime, never find it appealing.
Quote by smirnoff_black
Have you ever done this before? It's freakin' sweet! Earlier today, I was bored as hell just laying on my bed. I had an erection, so I started to use my penis as a gear stick and I was pretending I was driving. Has anyone else here ever tired this?
I actually love the show. Drove me insane at first. You know how you start watching a show after it's already started and you're trying to figure out what's going on? Well it's like that every freaking episode. Plus I love the music. The Pillows rock.
I just saw the Pillows in concert about 2 weeks ago. And they played about 3 songs from FLCL. Pretty good show but I was the only foreigner there so I felt outta place
"Is that the fucking bible?"

"That's Holy Fucking Bible to you"
One of the greatest [and shortest-lived] animes ever! I loved it, although it confused me beyond belief. I recently watched it again, though, and now I get it.
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
I LOVE FLCL!!
its soooo sad though at the end when Haruko just suddenly leaves NAota all alone...
and id really love to see more maybe like a sequel
thatd be sick!

but yeah folks...
its the magic of GAINAX!
they're very good...
MY GEAR:
IBANEZ RGT42DX
Crate GT65
Digitech RP200 effects pedal

ESP LTD B-50
Peavey Max 112

Shure SM-58
Quote by GiTJaMmEr
I LOVE FLCL!!
its soooo sad though at the end when Haruko just suddenly leaves NAota all alone...
and id really love to see more maybe like a sequel
thatd be sick!

but yeah folks...
its the magic of GAINAX!
they're very good...

The ending was extremely sad...
i dont really like anime but i actually like this show. i love it how its so random. good stories, good characters, good music, and a Vespa? what more could you ask for in a cartoon?
Did it make any sense whatsoever? Not really.

Was it random as fuck? You bet.

But was it kickass all the same? You bet your ass it was.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Gotta love the random in that show
and i thought it was 7 episodes?
Yes I am from Hawaii.

It's not really a great place to live..
..but fun if you're a tourist!
FoTB Duration: June 12, 2008 - July 12, 2008
It's good to be back guys.
FLCL

Here you go, all the episodes neatly packaged into one Google video. Open it up, let it sit for a little while, and then enjoy.

Awesome anime BTW, definitely in my top 5 with Onegai Teacher and Akira.
Back to the classic avatar.

Quote by KISSguitarist
You are the best writer ever Graybass. Sig me for that. But i love you! You should make a book!

Quote by Phil_Bass_Boy
Jesus christ, your avatar is the best I have seen in my life.

Quote by mh400nt
Graybass_20x6 has a better avatar than you
Quote by graybass_20x6
FLCL

Here you go, all the episodes neatly packaged into one Google video. Open it up, let it sit for a little while, and then enjoy.

You are the man! When I watched it on Youtube I had to pull up about 20 different videos.
Quote by graybass_20x6
FLCL

BTW, anyone else here a fan of The Pillows, they did the FLCL soundtrack.
666 BRO
Quote by Kankuro

I like The Pirrows (couldn't resist). FLCL was what introduced me to them.
Ive watched it several times on adult swim, not even sure if they show it anymore. I like that it only lasted six episodes any more and my head would have exploded
Quote by RandyVanHendrix

Pirrows eh?
666 BRO
I have all of the episodes. I liked the storyline to the series. I didn't really see it as random, I thought it flowed pretty nicely, but that might just be me. It's one of the few animes that I actually like.
i read the first 2 volumes of manga and it scared me. maybe i'll get round to watching the anime sometime. but what do you expect? it is Gainax after all....

oh, and if you like wierd, check out Excel Saga.... its like.... well, nothing else.
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
I love FLCL, my favorite part is when they all had the pellet guns, that was really funny. I want to start watching it again.
uhhhh, yea
Quote by RandyVanHendrix

The lead singer of the Pillows can actually speak english without a horrible japanese accent. He can do 'L' and 'R' no problem.
"Is that the fucking bible?"

"That's Holy Fucking Bible to you"
FLCL was great mad, but great.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
i hate anime, but i actually fell in love with FLCL, and then a the pillows.
Quote by graybass_20x6
FLCL

Seriously, you people NEED to watch this.
Yeah, I love that show. I actually found the entire DVD box set with stickers, a headband or something and other **** too. Only $50 at your local Super H-E-B

And FLCL was the only reason I'm getting me a Rickenbacker and Gibson Flying V
Team Orange

Quote by Ehh
You calling your parents assholes because they wouldn't buy you a phone with a camera? Maybe you deserve to have picks on your nips.
Quote by Kankuro

Yep, yep. I do.

Except I discovered them after I saw the show.

Back when the first "Guitarist Yu-Gi-Oh Card" thread came around, and someone made a Yoshiaki Manabe card, and I decided to check him out, then I found out about the Pillows.

Then, while searching I saw that they did the soundtrack for the show.

I think the thing that got me into the show, though, was that the girl used a bass as a weapon, and then later the boy used a Flying V.

I haven't saw the series all the way through, but I might just use that Google linkl.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Quote by graybass_20x6
FLCL

i love you! i have been looking for something like this forever, i have 1, 2,4 and 5, but i could never get 3&6. thanks man

this show always made me want to fight some one with my strat
I still wonder what the **** Fooly Cooly means
VERY METAL!
\m/
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Quote by metaldud536
RazorTheAwesome, if I was a Ditto, I'd transform into YOU

Quote by Kensai
Basically god wanted to punish people for getting educated/eating apples.

Quote by Jackal58
We all desire a little pussy.
Didnt read any of that but really great piece, worth a watch. I love the creativity and the insanity ..but most of all Brilliant music.

The pillows are amazing I would watch that series just for the music.
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
I used to be obsessed with this show, Thanks for the google link, I will watch it probably every weekend now.
We sailed through endless skies...

Quote by King Twili

if someone sigs this i will be fairly displeased.

Lady Gaga has a penis! >>EVIDENCE<<

i¯i▀▀▀i¯i‾°δ‾‾Pך]█████████████████████████
I loved FLCL. It was really the only anime I liked(aside from Bebop and Champloo)

I had actually watched the series so many times I knew almost the entire thing word for word. It really helped me when I started learning Japanese, because I could follow the general story.

There are a few things(mostly a few jokes) that don't translate to English well.
♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪