Page 1 of 2
whats the best concert you've seen and why was it so good. i would say Godsmack cuz I was in the very front of the pit and I caught 2 of sully's picks.
Zappa Plays Zappa..

Cause it was Zappa..
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
RAtM at Alpine Valley, amazing doesn't begin to describe it.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Radiohead some time in 2008.
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
Victor Wooten or Robert Cray.

Incredible shows, incredibly talented players.
My Gear:
American Deluxe HSS Strat
Crate GT212
Vintage '66 Fender Champ Amp
Dunlop Crybaby 535Q
Jekyll & Hyde Ultimate Overdrive
Vintage '74 MXR Script Phase 90
Vintage '77 MXR Flanger
Orange Squeezer (clone)
Rock the Bells

RATM, Wu-Tang Clan, Cypress Hill, Public Enemy, EPMD, Mos Def, Talib Kweli, Jedi Mind Tricks, and a couple others.

amazing.
black sabbath with megadeth or buddy guy
"There's Jimmy Page, the greatest thief of American black music who ever walked the earth."
-Homer Simpson
Eric Clapton with Robert Cray opening back in April

So much awesome jamming...plus CLAPTON!!
dream theater
or megadeth because i caught a pick
or GWAR
dammit they were all good
definately genesis,im not much of a fan but god dam even now they could put on one hell of a show
wolfmother had technical difficulties all night and played without any pedals or effects and was still amazing, not to mention their opening act, WHITESTARR!!!! which is like the freakin best band ever, in my opinion
My Gear:
Fender '72 Tele Thinline Deluxe Reissue
Vox Night Train 15W
Bela fleck and the Flecktones for sure. Then any of the Jealousy Curve shows ive seen
either Arcade Fire early this year or...
Quote by Muphin
Radiohead some time in 2008.
Its either a tie between Ozzfest 05 or Sounds of the Underground 2007, simply due to it was at Waverly Hills Sanatorium and we was the only date to get Behemoth and Lamb of God = )
Misfits in 2006 i got to met them after the show and walk on stage and in the dressing room and stuff amazing concert too. there was a real mosh pit, not a metal one where everyones punching.
well I get to choose between The Tragically Hip or Sum 41 (cuz I live on a big rock that no good bands go to).... or local bands...I'd Say Eddie, an Iron Maiden cover band from Newfoundland
Quote by Justin_43130
wolfmother had technical difficulties all night and played without any pedals or effects and was still amazing, not to mention their opening act, WHITESTARR!!!! which is like the freakin best band ever, in my opinion

People who say, "in my opinion" are politically correct little pussies.

.. In my opinion.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Quote by daytripper75
Rock the Bells

RATM, Wu-Tang Clan, Cypress Hill, Public Enemy, EPMD, Mos Def, Talib Kweli, Jedi Mind Tricks, and a couple others.

amazing.

Lucky bastard! How were PE?
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Quote by daytripper75
Rock the Bells

amazing.

o...m...g...

uhh well
The best I've seen would have to be Ghost Mice and Ned. It was so amazing, the best concert of my life. We were so close to the bands that they almost kept walking into us. It was in some random small cafe, so great.

August Burns Red at Ichthus even tho the cops came or Mychildren Mybride in Lansing a couple days ago...Matt is such a hilarious guy.
Bayside @ the 9:30 club. Had a cig with the drummer after, outside by the busses got autographs and ****.
Quote by Bubban
Lucky bastard! How were PE?

not bad. the played Bring the Noise with Scott Ian.

it was awesome.
Quote by Jack Off Jill

.. In my opinion.
i only said that cuz last time i said anything about liking that band, people who didnt like it immediately reported me for spam just cuz they didnt like the band...assholes, so i only put that there to not get reported again
My Gear:
Fender '72 Tele Thinline Deluxe Reissue
Vox Night Train 15W
ZZ Top. Those guys are freaking awesome live.

Another good one I went to was Foreigner, Styx, and Def Leppard. Styx completely stole the show that night. They were incredible.
Quote by Jack Off Jill

.. In my opinion.

you little politically correct pussy.

anyway, the best show i ever saw was TOOL back in june. i was in the upper deck but i was on the right side of the stage. i could have spat on justin chancellor if i wanted to. but that show was ****ingg amazingg. i feel sorry for all the dumbasses that spent 15 bucks more for floor seats and didnt even get to see the insane light show on the stage

Quote by SimpleMan008
you little politically correct pussy.

anyway, the best show i ever saw was TOOL back in june. i was in the upper deck but i was on the right side of the stage. i could have spat on justin chancellor if i wanted to. but that show was ****ingg amazingg. i feel sorry for all the dumbasses that spent 15 bucks more for floor seats and didnt even get to see the insane light show on the stage

Really? I was at that show and it was the worst concert I had ever been to. The little 'musical' ramblings between each song annoyed the **** out of me, and I could have SWORN they were playing The Grudge at least three times, and it turned out they were playing songs off their new album..

Plus, a lot of the audience people pissed me off, because I sat there text messaging the whole time, and I fell asleep, and some dick behind me kicked the back of my chair and told me to show the band some respect.
Quote by vintage x metal

When I saw the Apples In Stereo open for the Strokes last year.

I saw my third and first (respectively) most favorite bands everrrrr play at the same venue, the same night. It was epic, to say the least.
There's only one girl in the world for you
and she probably lives in Tahiti.
Quote by highvoltage66
prolly the rush concert i was at two weeks ago

Yah same i was there last sunday and its either that or Greenday but it was still an epic show
^This post was probably sarcastic

GO LEAFS GO

Chief Executive Officer of Music Games of THE ULTIMATE-GUITAR GAMING FORCE
Incubus in Toronto...only concert ive been too

but im seeing Aerosmith in 3 days so well see how that one goes
Quote by daytripper75
Rock the Bells

amazing.

**** YEA!!!
Which city did u go to see them?

edit:How can you forget immortal technique?!
Last edited by Maxx_Pouwer at Sep 15, 2007,
Butch Walker and the Lets-Go-Out Tonites put on a good ol' fun rock show.

For just sitting there going wow that goes to Lindsey Buckingham...his guitar skills never cease to amaze me.
Quote by Bubban
RAtM at Alpine Valley, amazing doesn't begin to describe it.

wow i really wanna see Rage, i bet that was beyond kickass
Favorite Artists/Bands
1.John Mayer
2.Smashing Pumpkins
3.Moneta
Quote by manyfingers
Bela fleck and the Flecktones for sure. Then any of the Jealousy Curve shows ive seen

indeed, i saw them in march, they have an amazing show
Page 1 of 2