K, so I was mowing the lawn today for the first time in like, a month, and I found an unopened beer can in the ditch next to the road.
And that's not even the first time that's happened!
I must live in some serious redneck territory if people have so much beer they don't know what to do with it all.
What kinds of stuff do you find in your neighborhoods?
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listen to real music, copy and paste this

Quote by amazing FretMan
i ripped part of my foreskin off...oh well

Member #9 of the iPods Suck Balls Club, PM Oblivious16037 to join.

My UG Profile
What?
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Honest to god, one time I found an Oddish on the other side of the fence in my backyard. I've been looking ever since, but alas, nothing..

I have recently discovered the many black people moving into my neighborhood.
Oh! I get it.

Well, three years ago or so, the truck stop that's a block away from my house had a cardboard box with a few women's torsos in it, and other body parts.

I didn't find it myself.. but does that count?
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Wait, you mean mannequin parts?
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listen to real music, copy and paste this

Quote by amazing FretMan

My UG Profile
Quote by EVH_iS_g0d
Wait, you mean mannequin parts?

No, I mean some guy was killing women, and cutting their body parts off and put them in a box, and left them at a truck stop.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack_Off_Jill
No, I mean some guy was killing women, and cutting their body parts off and put them in a box, and left them at a truck stop.

Holy crap, that's creepy

One time, I found 4 cans of beer beside the road!
If I started collecting the stuff, I could have a beer party a month from now

Quote by amazing FretMan

My UG Profile
Quote by EVH_iS_g0d
One time, I found 4 cans of beer beside the road!
If I started collecting the stuff, I could have a beer party a month from now

I probably should have waited to post mine.. There's no following rotting body parts.
Quote by vintage x metal

alot of dead animals on the side of the road

ALOT

um,that is about it
Quote by BrianApocalypse
They're all covers, but "Think" was actually written by Urethra Franklin.

Founder of the Offical Henry Polfave Sucks club
Quote by Jack Off Jill

It's a process, not an event.
Quote by Jack Off Jill

What the ****!!
We all live in one ****ed up world.

On topic...Sometimes, there's random things in this common ground area just outside my neighborhood...There's been stacks of wood with a sign that said "Free Wood", there was a random cardboard box that was sealed, but empty...

People make me wonder sometimes.

Edit:What the hell is funny about that, Do Re Mi?
Quote by Jack Off Jill

Oh. Why didn't you say so?

There's lots of squirrels on the side of the roads around here. Must be some kind of squirrel-killer on the loose. Or maybe they're too preoccupied with gathering nuts than crossing the street properly, those stupid squirrels.
Aw c'mon!
NO one else has found random booze laying around in their neighborhood?
You guys live in some high-society towns

Quote by amazing FretMan

My UG Profile
My friends found street signs from Dallas in the lake near our town, which is about half an hour away from Dallas.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
Quote by EVH_iS_g0d
Aw c'mon!
NO one else has found random booze laying around in their neighborhood?
You guys live in some high-society towns

I did, but only because my neighbor has to hide it from his wife in his garden. I used to take it unless he was leaving beer or popov, cause I hate that ****.

Eventually he stopped leaving his hard liquors in the garden, because he knows someone was taking it.

Bastard..
Quote by vintage x metal

I found a bag full of joints buried in my front yard. I saw a guy digging on the edge of my yard next to the street and was curious what he was burying. I guess that's how he makes the transfer with his clients. I didn't dare touch it because if it was gone he'd know he took it. Then again he's probably so ****ing glazed over I could beat him with an aluminum bat.
Clamdigger of the Bass Militia, PM Dinkydaisy to join
Some say a comet will fall from the sky...
Quote by Ingsoc
I found a bag full of joints buried in my front yard. I saw a guy digging on the edge of my yard next to the street and was curious what he was burying. I guess that's how he makes the transfer with his clients. I didn't dare touch it because if it was gone he'd know he took it. Then again he's probably so ****ing glazed over I could beat him with an aluminum bat.

That's awesome
EDIT: your username is doubleplusgood

Quote by amazing FretMan

My UG Profile
Quote by Ingsoc

When I was six or seven, I was on the playground at school and there was a syringe sitting next to the basketball hoops. I picked it up and showed it to the lady who was watching everyone, and she freaked out, and called my mom and everything. They were worried I was going to have AIDs or something.. I don't remember too much else about it. My mom reminded me of that story a few weeks ago.
Quote by vintage x metal

My neighborhood just has a **** ton of Middle School and Junior High kids. Lame.
But it's empty at night, which makes for great walks.
And I'll probably take a great walk sometime tonight, depending on temperature.
Spiral Out
Quote by EVH_iS_g0d
K, so I was mowing the lawn today for the first time in like, a month, and I found an unopened beer can in the ditch next to the road.
And that's not even the first time that's happened!
I must live in some serious redneck territory if people have so much beer they don't know what to do with it all.
What kinds of stuff do you find in your neighborhoods?

Believe me, if you were in "redneck territory," you wouldn't find beer laying around. If they didn't know what to do with it, they would just drink it.
Quote by AngusIsMyHero
Believe me, if you were in "redneck territory," you wouldn't find beer laying around. If they didn't know what to do with it, they would just drink it.

No, I'm serious, they have just so friggin much they'll just toss one out the window while their driving for laughs

Quote by amazing FretMan

My UG Profile