So the official metalocalypse album comes out in 11 days. I, for one, am freakin exited.

You can find all the songs on google and the ones one the album are enhanced and lengthened to make it work the money...

so who all i gonna buy it when it comes out?
Quote by iantheman
I went to school stoned twice. the first time was a lot of fun, but the second time we had a guest speaker from the women's resource center come in, and talk about rape. I couldn't contain my laughter. Never again.
I have it. It is amazing. Still gonna buy it.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
Wait how do you have it?
Quote by iantheman
I went to school stoned twice. the first time was a lot of fun, but the second time we had a guest speaker from the women's resource center come in, and talk about rape. I couldn't contain my laughter. Never again.
Friend had a web rip. The full songs are all on youtube. Just search Dethalbum or something. I don't have anything from disc 2 though, so I still gotta buy it.

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

>¦<
¦
yeah
you can download the leaked version
but its unmixed
so im planning on buying it when it comes out
There is a good-sized Dethklok thread in the metal forum. And I got my copy of the Dethalbum + Season 1 DVD preordered on Amazon. Super psyched.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Metalocalypse is super funny, and also looking forward for the album. Even if I am inflating some guys pockets by buying music from cartoons.
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
Quote by shut_up_n00b
Metalocalypse is super funny, and also looking forward for the album. Even if I am inflating some guys pockets by buying music from cartoons.

That 'guy' is Brendon Small, and if anyone deserves all that money, it's him.

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

>¦<
¦
I ****ing love the show and it's hilarious, but I don't actually care much for the music itself. I find it to be a pretty funny satire on super death-metal fantasy bands. Which makes it seem sort of ironic that they're actually putting out an album...
Clamdigger of the Bass Militia, PM Dinkydaisy to join
Some say a comet will fall from the sky...
^ Well, it's all in good humor, and it's awesome music. ALL the tracks are f*cking epic in the Dethalbum. My favorites are Go Into the Water and Awaken.
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
Quote by LespaulsRcool
Wait how do you have it?

Are you kidding me? Everyone has it.

Murmaider and The Lost Vikings are amazing.
Dickless.
Quote by darkstar2466
^ Well, it's all in good humor, and it's awesome music. ALL the tracks are f*cking epic in the Dethalbum. My favorites are Go Into the Water and Awaken.

Don't forget Detharmonic. PREPARE THE LASER BEAM!!

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

>¦<
¦
Oh **** yes! I cannot WAIT for this album and the DVD release for season one. Brendon Small deserves every penny for this masterpiece, and I presume season two will be just as epic, br00tal, and metal.
Rig

Jackson DK2M -> ISP Decimator -> Peavey 6505 Combo
You're damn right I'm buying it when it comes out. And can someone please inform me of the starting date for season 2?
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
I'm definately buying it if I can.

I think Season 2 starts spetmeber 27, but I'm not sure
UGHC Member
Quote by Magero
You're my whore....I'm Defy's...it's a chain dude...you just happen to be at the bottom of it...unless theres an ear-wig or someting you wanna make your bitch.

Quote by Vittu0666
You rock.
My German teacher and I are both buying it. He's a Dethklok fan.
666 BRO
Quote by Kankuro
My German teacher and I are both buying it. He's a Dethklok fan.

You have the coolest German teacher evar.
Rig

Jackson DK2M -> ISP Decimator -> Peavey 6505 Combo
^ Yes, he is an excellent classical guitarist, it puts me to shame.
666 BRO
damn great marketing idea cartoons and metal. next it will be diapers and rusks with metal
wow im hearing some of the songs on youtube, they sound awesome, cant wait to get the album
Quote by Cameronrobson
It's a bat, a cyclops and an owl riding a pair of bicycles. Idiot.
I'm excited for disc 2, thats the one I don't have. I can't believe no one has mentioned the Duncan Hills Coffee Jingle.

Do you folks like coffee?!?
X Sign Here
Murmaider Murmaider Murmaider Murmaider
Quote by bassmanjoe08
I learned that there are easy ways to waste your life away when all you have is a computer and a world full of people putting new and interesting things on their boners.

Wow, I've been here for a while.
^ My favorite part of the song is when it goes "Murder! Murder, Mermaid, Murder!"
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
Birthday Deathday anyone?

30 years ago your mom had something growing inside her......that thing was you!
X Sign Here
Quote by Spoony_Bard
That 'guy' is Brendon Small, and if anyone deserves all that money, it's him.

oh yes I know I read it on wiki a while ago, and I'm not saying he's bad. Did I say, "ZOMG TEH DETHKLOKS NOT METALZZZZZZZ TAT GUY WANTS MAHH MONEYYYY"? it's called joking.
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
I wish Sewn Back Together Wrong was on there.....Kickass song....
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by darkstar2466

Add Thunderhorse in there and you've got one hell of a top three.

Will it be on iTunes?
Member of the grammar nazis.

Quote by Firenze

I remember the first time I "shaved" my pubes. I'm not gonna go into details, but I will tell you this: to this day, I don't understand why I thought using a combat knife would be a good idea...