I need to Know some bands that play with a seven string if someone can help me out
unearth
carcass
some dream theater songs
and basically every nu metal band you can think of
Lol, I believe there is a Nu Metal board somewhere on this site, if you can find it, ask there :P
My Gear:
Gibson ES-335 (Dot)
ESP LTD MH-100QMNT
Spider III 75W
Digitech Whammy Pedal
Crybaby Wah
Epi Valve Junior Half stack
DS-1
Line 6 Floor Pod (FOR SALE!!!)
Not that many nu- bands use 7-strings. Korn and Limp Bizkit are the only really notable ones.

Those two
(Some) Dream Theater
Nevermore
Unearth
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
yeah i know about korn limp bizkit but there songs are one note per minute and they are kind of lame i know some steve vai and i know some baritone songs but nothing making a full use of all seven strings which is what i really want
Yeah for the DT! The Glass Prison, A Change of Seasons, and I believe most of the stuff on Train of Thought
Quote by Kruegs
yeah i know about korn limp bizkit but there songs are one note per minute and they are kind of lame i know some steve vai and i know some baritone songs but nothing making a full use of all seven strings which is what i really want

korn ain't lame there a good band
Quote by chuck953688
Yeah for the DT! The Glass Prison, A Change of Seasons, and I believe most of the stuff on Train of Thought

Mos ToT is E flat 1/2 step down

Quote by Twist of fate
Wasn't nothing else matters by metallica played by one member on a 7 string?

No... all acoustic except for the solo in standard tuning.
Quote by chuck953688

WTF the glass prison is 7 string!?

****, i need to pay attention to this stuff
all 4 of meshuggah's first 4 albums are on 7 strings. Fast sh1t, too.

destroy erase improve
contradictions collapse
chaosphere
none (ep)

all those are tuned down a half step though.

Bb Eb Ab Db Gb Bb Eb
Guy Stabs

-like a snail along a straight razor, dividing itself through motion
M E S H U G G A H
Quote by Kruegs
I need to Know some bands that play with a seven string if someone can help me out

This Dying Soul by Dream Theater Tune 7-string to B and the other 6 E standard
Quote by chuck953688

There is only 1 song on DT Train of Tought Album and that is This Dying Soul. To the other guy it is not all Eb a couple of the songs goes down 2 whole steps
Quote by o d y s s e y
new trivium stuff,

Specifically:

And Sadness Will Sear
Becoming the Dragon

and one other, I think it's either tread the floods or contempt breeds contamination.

Also Morbid Angel sometimes use 7-strings and Dance of Eternity by DT is a 7-er as well.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by slipknotfan2448
korn ain't lame there a good band

i actually sort of meant the guitar is lame i like the band but the guitar is too slow
Some Trivium
Dream Theater
Cannibal Corpse (No remorse cover)