you don't, now you're in the system
WHITE STRIPES

Quote by Placenta_07
I look at boobs and bums and stuff I get really horny and stuff.

PARTY OF SPECIAL THINGS TO DO
You're not supposed to do that
why don't you just use the account you have?
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listen to real music, copy and paste this

Quote by amazing FretMan
i ripped part of my foreskin off...oh well

Member #9 of the iPods Suck Balls Club, PM Oblivious16037 to join.

My UG Profile
Doesn't it say when you make a new account "Be mindful of your name, you can't change it" or something?
Ben
Quote by LazyLatinoRocke
I dont like my name

suck it up. I haven't played lacrosse for six months, you don't see me complaining about my sn.
Quote by metal4life592
You can just make another account if you don't like the one you have now. That's what I did when my username had a7x in it...

oh, man... I really want to report you for multiples, but I won't...
Quote by metal4life592
You can just make another account if you don't like the one you have now. That's what I did when my username had a7x in it...

lol
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
you cannot delete your account and you are not allowed to have multiple accounts. you're stuck with the first name you pick.

/thread
Banging on a trash can
Drumming on a street light
Quote by metal4life592
Oops!
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya
oh, man... I really want to report you for multiples, but I won't...

I'm sorry? I didn't know it was bad to have more than one account. I don't use the other account anymore, I haven't logged onto it in over a year now. Thanks for not reporting me nonetheless.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
Quote by metal4life592
I'm sorry? I didn't know it was bad to have more than one account. I don't use the other account anymore, I haven't logged onto it in over a year now. Thanks for not reporting me nonetheless.

still, I'm pretty sure it's still not kosher. if I were you, I'd delete that post.