Introvert
72 77%
Extovert
21 23%
Voters: 93.
Are you an Introvert or an Extrovert

Introvert
1. a shy person.
2. Psychology. a person characterized by concern primarily with his or her own thoughts and feelings (opposed to extrovert).
3. Psychology. marked by introversion.
4. Psychology. to direct (the mind, one's interest, etc.) partly to things within the self.

Extrovert
1. an outgoing, gregarious person.
2. Psychology. a person characterized by extroversion; a person concerned primarily with the physical and social environment (opposed to introvert).
–adjective 3. Also, ex·tro·vert·ed. Psychology. marked by extroversion.
–verb (used with object) 4. Psychology. to direct (the mind, one's interest, etc.) outward or to things outside the self.

Poll in a second

We were studiying this in Psychology/Socioloy and i was wonderin what Ug is in a nutshell
^This post was probably sarcastic

GO LEAFS GO

Chief Executive Officer of Music Games of THE ULTIMATE-GUITAR GAMING FORCE
Last edited by James_Water2 at Sep 14, 2007,
EXTRO ALL THE WAY!!! I dont even acknowledge my problems, I have every one elses to worry about!!
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
Introvert. Me, myself, and my headphones. Until there's a party and I get a lil' booze in me. Then I kind of switch around.
Rig

Jackson DK2M -> ISP Decimator -> Peavey 6505 Combo
Quote by DorkusMalorkus
Depends. Perhaps a bipolar compromise of both?

Dorkus for the win, dude.
Spiral Out
im kinda both.. and it depends which kind of ppl im with too. if their ppl i no, im completely an extro, but when im with ppl i have no idea who they r, im pretty much an intro
sex, drugs, and rock and roll have turned into aids, needles, and techno..
Very introverted. I'm painfully shy. And I'm a theatre major. I'm pretty sure I'm the only shy theatre kid in the world. I don't have a problem performing in front of an audience at all, but when it comes to talking to people in the real world, I'm terrified.
Can't stop the signal.
Yea, alot of the time I would rather stay and play guitar and listen to music on my own then hang around for hours talking. Over the past year however, I have become much more of an extro, although I'm still primarily an intro.
Quote by fli.pansy
im kinda both.. and it depends which kind of ppl im with too. if their ppl i no, im completely an extro, but when im with ppl i have no idea who they r, im pretty much an intro

Yep, same here.
Got METAL?

Quote by metacarpi
However, if we're being all grown up about this (in the pit?) walkingonspikes is dead on
I'm an introvert unless I'm on a stage. Having an audience to perform for can drastically change my social conduct.
I figure most musicians would be introverts. Otherwise they woulnd't have much basis for writing music. How many songs have you heard about the singer's brother's girlfriend? Exactly.
Clamdigger of the Bass Militia, PM Dinkydaisy to join
Some say a comet will fall from the sky...
For some reason, let's say at school, I'm sitting at a table with just one or two people I haven't met before, I will be really outgoing and many times make others laugh, however if 3+ people are there that I haven't met, I get really shy. I suppose if I had to choose, I'd be an introvert.
Introvert.

INFP to be specific.
Kind of nominated for Best Retired User.

Skepto > Oxygen
Quote by Ingsoc
I figure most musicians would be introverts. Otherwise they woulnd't have much basis for writing music. How many songs have you heard about the singer's brother's girlfriend? Exactly.

I think the fact that this is a forum poll skews the results more than the exclusive presence of musicians. Also, extroverts don't necessarily have to be concerned largely about others - it usually means that the person's actions are directed outward and/or socially.
I'm both, in equal quantities as well.

I know myself quite well and often look into myself if there's questions that need answering.

But I love going to parties, meeting people, etc etc.
Im istp!
Gear:
Ibanez RG550 20th RFR
Traynor YCV50
Fender FMT HH Tele
Mesa Boogie 2ch Triple Rectifier
2 1x12 custom Theile cabs
ISP Decimator
Krank Kranshaft
Boss BF-2 Flanger
BBE Sonic Maximizer
Im more introverted. I just dont like too many people. I have a core group of friends and thats it.
Gibson SG Standard
Dean Avalanche
Line 6 Spider II 30
Dunlop SW-95 Slash Wah

Velvet Revolver/Alice in Chains- 10/7/07
Foo Fighters - 1/17/08
Pearl Jam - 6/12/08
Stone Temple Pilots- 8/22/08
Extroverted introvert.

Sometimes I can be an introverted extrovert, just depends on the day.
Super perfundo on the early eve of your day.
I'm extroverted, but it takes me a little while to adapt to new settings. Once I'm comfortable, I'm very talkative and friendly.
Quote by search49
Very introverted. I'm painfully shy. And I'm a theatre major. I'm pretty sure I'm the only shy theatre kid in the world. I don't have a problem performing in front of an audience at all, but when it comes to talking to people in the real world, I'm terrified.

Exactly what he said.
Only I'm not studying theatre. I just do school productions etc.

You are not alone!!
Quote by search49

I've noticed that introverts are far better actors and actresses than extroverts, take Merryl Streep for example, I personally think shes a great actress, and do you EVER hear anything about her in the news?
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools
Extrovert. That's how I won my school record for most referrals in one year, AND class clown.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
I'm a little in between really. Just days I love to just be alone with some music playing and other days I like to be around people and make them laugh. But I lean more the introverted side really.
You got this from that damned Wii thing huh?
Gear...
Peavey 5150, Squier, Ibanez RG2EX2, Yamaha F150, Ibanez RT150, MXR noisegate