Thats the title. IDK. Kind of agressivly spoken/written piece.

There once
Was a light
In the heart
that was bleeding
all over
your shirt.

from the guy
that you said
was so cute
and maybe
days
ahead
will hold

a lit match
a wet fuse
of artistical
muse
I spill irony
all over
your shirt.

And I see
whats inside
and you're souls so
sublime cause
I'm used to the lovin
from girls that have
nothin' to love

Do you have any friends
Cause I'm the boy in the back
of the bus that just loves to
have girls that have nothin' to love

I don't have any friends
Cause I'm the boy in the back

Theres a wel-
coming pair
of op-
ening arms
and they're dying
to try you out

theres a wish
in my well
and I bet
you can tell
that ive said all this **** before.

Don't yoou just see that
I'm the boy in the back

You can't see
I'm the boy in the back

Cause I'm bleeding all over your shirt.

Oops.
Well, there's two ways to look at this, the way to read it is annoying stop start stop start etc, the lyrics are original in a sense, i'm liking the imagery, i'm a sucker for it, it's very Taking Back Sunday-esque which for me is a good thing. Mind you the "bleeding all over your shirt" line is very much a TBS take off "And with my one last gasping breath i'd apologise for bleeidng on your shirt" so it's been done but it works, i like the "I spill irony on your shirt" it was a nice change and you didn't follow anything on too repetitively.

Now I know I just compared it to a lot of TBS BUT I belive that if you did this in a Radiohead type style a la Fake Plastic Trees or even a Muse song (yes I know those artists are alike) so it's up to you. But that's how I think, in fact i'd be willing to have a crack at writing it like that if you wouldn't mind (not this week but soonish, if you're ok with that, let me know)

If you get a chance can you check out my new one? the link is - https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=673032

And also, I'm not sure if this has been thrown around much before, but there are a few songwriters on here who don't sing etc etc, and a few who don't play guitar, most of this collab stuff is done in the "recordings" section but if you want to check it out, let me know, whether you're a singer or a player, i do both so let me know, I reckon this song would be a fun project to work on, congrats
Need Singing Advice?; Read the first page then ask questions.

Quote by punkman_123
Damn Auals, you're messed up. :P

Quote by ZanasCross
This just reminded me of the time that my brother in law texted his mom on the night after his wedding. All it said was "Consummated."