Hey can anyone tell me what the difference between Coy and Koi is. Im getting a picture of one tattooed on my leg and the more i talk to peaople about it the more i see how many people spell it different. Some people spell Coy and Others spell it Koi. Im thinking that one is the chinese and one is japanese or one is the Asian spelling and the other is themore Western. The internet leads me to believe Koi is the Asian but a girl who i recently dated is the one who drew me the pic of the fish spelt it Coy and so did the artist at the tattoo shop. Can anyone help?
Quote by Burtonjp
Thats right.. I'm drooling over your body... *walks off and registers as a gay sex offender *

~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.
Koi is the right one. Coy is a word that means artfully or affectedly shy or reserved; slyly hesitant; coquettish.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Then why can you still look up a Coy fish on google and find a Koi fish, and why would a pure blood chinese misspell it:S im so confused!
Quote by Burtonjp
Thats right.. I'm drooling over your body... *walks off and registers as a gay sex offender *

~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.
Quote by davidson22
Then why can you still look up a Coy fish on google and find a Koi fish, and why would a pure blood chinese misspell it:S im so confused!

they probably assume you spelled it wrong and brought you to where you wanted to go anyway.

LTD EX-351
Peavey 5150 head
Marshall 1960A
Boss NS-2 Noise Supressor
BBE 482i Sonic Maximizer
Quote by davidson22

Sometimes chinese folk misspell stuff.
Every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you
Quote by Kutanmoogle
Sometimes chinese folk misspell stuff.

Not possible.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O