New album leaked for those interested. Pm if you want it.
Quote by werty22
They're not talking about hardcore punk, they're talking about "hardcore." It has little in common with its roots in the '80s.

Quote by recklessnick
when i ask questions. people reply with a stupid green smiley face sign

Heres lookin to you
Quote by punk_metal
I was just about to download but my limit exceeded.
Is it any good?

It is pretty solid. Its alot more thought out than there EP and its alot more sludgy in some parts. The first track reminded me of the Partisan Turbine.
Quote by werty22
They're not talking about hardcore punk, they're talking about "hardcore." It has little in common with its roots in the '80s.

Quote by recklessnick
when i ask questions. people reply with a stupid green smiley face sign

Heres lookin to you
Definitely higher quality recording, I could tell that from the start, vocals seem alot better because of it. I'll need a few more listens before I can give a full verdict
Quote by SealCubMassacre
This album could well be the most boring album i've heard in my life.

meh..nothing spectacular but bludgeoned to death's "The doctors wont even be able to recognize your face" part isstill pretty ****in sweet with that breakdown..but some of the songs are stale..you seem to hate quite a bit of albums seal lol reading your other post's..btm isnt so bad...but they arent brilliant other..hella good live show though..
Death..Is Just The Beginning..
I enjoy this band. It's a shame like most nab deathcore bands that it just gets incredibly boring and I end up drilling my face in with a cheap Black and Decker rip off just to avoid the nausea.

That or I just turn the **** off.
rites of nothing.
Quote by DiamondOfBlood
meh..nothing spectacular but bludgeoned to death's "The doctors wont even be able to recognize your face" part isstill pretty ****in sweet with that breakdown..but some of the songs are stale..you seem to hate quite a bit of albums seal lol reading your other post's..btm isnt so bad...but they arent brilliant other..hella good live show though..

What can I say? Im turning into a grumpy old man

I actually do like music believe it or not haha im just extremely picky. I used to love this band until every other band tried sounding exactly the same. Now they just sound like every band who's copied them (if that makes sense) so i feel like i've heard it all before.

About BTM, like I said I should like them but I cant make out any musicality from their songs
Quote by DiamondOfBlood

youre from muskegon? did you by chance go to the RMAI show last saturday?
Quote by J Lock
Good.
Cause if not, we'd peer pressure you till you cried.
Then we'd bro-rape you.

Quote by LPIndin
youre from muskegon? did you by chance go to the RMAI show last saturday?

rmai?
Quote by SealCubMassacre
What can I say? Im turning into a grumpy old man

I actually do like music believe it or not haha im just extremely picky. I used to love this band until every other band tried sounding exactly the same. Now they just sound like every band who's copied them (if that makes sense) so i feel like i've heard it all before.

About BTM, like I said I should like them but I cant make out any musicality from their songs

yeah i follow you completely..i get that vibe with the red chord as well too so yeah
I saw them live this past Monday. Definitely put on a good live show, but the guitar work could use a bit of change every once in a while.
I dig Mitch's vocals though.
Quote by DiamondOfBlood
rmai?

Rogers Met an Iranian. It was their farewell show... it was at skelletones.
Quote by J Lock
Good.
Cause if not, we'd peer pressure you till you cried.
Then we'd bro-rape you.

Damn good live band took me 4 hours to get to there first canada date and it was well worth it

altough there recordings are kinda weak
problem with deathcore is when you listen to an album it all kinda blurs together with nothing special in it but when you put a few songs on your MP3 player they will always blow you away
Quote by LeoKhenir
I love you, Killer Bacon.
Quote by LPIndin
Rogers Met an Iranian. It was their farewell show... it was at skelletones.

oh nope but I caught through the eyes of the dead though..i plan on going again..really nice venue