Hey, I'm about 6'4 (pretty tall), and right now I'm using a Jackson RR3 Rhoads. I think the design is cool, but when i put it on I dwarf it and it seems disproportional..

So I was wondering if anyone knew a sick looking guitar, nothing like a strat, think more pointy and stuff, that would fit a tall person?

I've been looking at a Xiphos, a true V, and that AX model of ESP, but I haven't seen any of those in person so I don't know how they would look on a tall guy like me... Any Suggestions?

THX
Quote by LP Addict
my explorer is gi-damn-gantic. look into some of the rounded tipped ones, they are huge.

+1
Gear:
1980 Gibson SG Standard Cherry Red
Ibanez TM-71 Talman Artcore Semi-Hollow
2003 Tom Delonge Fender Strat Seafoam Green
Traynor YCV40
that's a plus, I don't really dig the explorer style (well, until I saw Dethklok) and theres also that more spiky ESP ripoff of it

Anyone else know of any big guitars?
Quote by imnotcommunist
get a bass. basses are bigger

I'm well aware of that, lol. My friend has the F-150 ESP Bass and its a monster. Unfortunately, I don't play bass, nor do i plan to, I already invested too much time in geetar =)
Explorers, as mentioned, and Firebirds are freakishly large.
Quote by Pinky&The Brain

Brain
Are you pondering what I'm pondering pinky?

Pinky
I think so, Brain, but where would we buy rubber pants at this hour?
I'm 6'7", and guitar size has never really factored into my shopping, it's all about how the thing sounds and plays, not looks.

People are much more concerned with making fun of you for playing lousy than for looking goofy. Focus on playing.
I am focused on playing
But when I get a guitar, I don't want to get a totally crappy looking guitar or something that looks funky to me.

When I got the Jackson I got it cuz I thought it sounded good and looked cool, but when I see a pic of me with it I look and feel ridiculous, which is why I'm just throwing this out there to expand what I might take into consideration on my next guitar purchase.
maybe look into Dean. Razorbacks are effing huge.
a guy told me that the tremolo bar was called the "distortionator"
King V's are a larger version of regular V's..Try one of those. and I second the Razorbacks, and add MLs.
Quote by Pantera90
King V's are a larger version of regular V's..Try one of those. and I second the Razorbacks, and add MLs.

King Vs are massive, well the ones ive seen were anyway
Yeah. Razorbacks are pretty big, and also Explorers. Most B.C. Rich are also pretty big.
I also know a bit how is it. I'm pretty tall for my age (6'1, at 16), and in my town there aren't so many tall people, so sometimes it's hard not to see me. And I play on a Les Paul, which isn't exactly big ^^' But it's just that I like the shape, so I don't really care.
- Fender American Standard Ash Telecaster w/ DiMarzio Chopper T & Twang King
- Alhambra 5P
- Laney Lionheart L5T-112
- Line 6 POD XT
- Suhr Shiba Drive
- MXR Carbon Copy Analog Delay
- Dunlop Cry Baby
just build ur own lol, make it as huge as u like
GUITARS:
Rickenbacker 650D
Jackson RR5
Jackson DX10D Rhoads (EMG 81/85)
Jackson Dinky (dimebucker)
Epiphone les paul custom
Godin freeway floyd
AMPS:
Hughes and Kettner triliogy head + 4x12 cab
Line 6 spider 2 head w/ marshall 1960 B cab
Steve Vai is bloody tall and he doesn't seem to have any problems with a JEM, which is at its core just a jazzy looking Stat.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
explorers
razorbacks - they dwarf matt heafy lol
i think les pauls look good on big people but thats just my opinion
Gibson Les Paul Standard
Ran Custom Invader

Maxon OD9 Pro+
ISP Decimator
Diago Powerstation

Marshall TSL60
Marshall 1960A cab

www.myspace.com/samtewari
beat me to it damn!

Must Not Sleep.

Must Warn Others.

Gear:
Gibson Special Faded SG
Orange Tiny Terror (Combo)
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Dunlop Crybaby Wah

3DS friend code: 3995-7035-3562
Go Dean. They have their enormous V's, Z's, and ML's, just as long as you don't get one of those ****ty Dime models.
Dickless.
Quote by Asyilius
that's a plus, I don't really dig the explorer style (well, until I saw Dethklok) and theres also that more spiky ESP ripoff of it

Anyone else know of any big guitars?

So you only like guitars if famous people play them?