Hey guys!

UPS dropped off a guitar I ordered quite some time ago today

Schecter C-7 Blackjack

All I can say is KILLER guitar....schecter hit a home run with the extended scale length on their 7 strings...it's sooo comfortable to play, and keeps together perfectly!

Tomorrow...I rock Dream Theater's "Dark Eternal Night" through my Mark IV at band practice
You should have took a picture of your guitars leaning on you Mesa.Sick lookin guitars
MY GEAR
Ibanez SA160QM
Laney HCM10
Squier Bullet Strat
MXR Carbon Copy
Zoom Tri Metal
Modtone Flanger(mini)
EHX LPB-1
Korg Pitchblack
Timtone acoustic
I owned the c-1 blackjack in EXACTLY the same...except it was a 6 string...i didn't like the seymours though.
Gear:
1980 Gibson SG Standard Cherry Red
Ibanez TM-71 Talman Artcore Semi-Hollow
2003 Tom Delonge Fender Strat Seafoam Green
Traynor YCV40
Wow, nice trio. Congrats on the new guitar.

Just to let you know though, you're really never done getting guitars. It doesn't take long after I've added a new addition that I start getting the itch for another guitar. I used to think that I was a one-guitar kind of guy, but now I've got a whole fleet of them. Same reason why a dog licks his balls....because he can.
They're good aren't they, my bandmate uses one and it sounds absolutely killer. but i have found that you need heavier strings to bring out the best in it.
goddam i hate you!... such a nice rig dude, congrats
gear.

Schecter Loomis sig.
Engl fireball.
the highest.

CANNABIZZLE

Lets blaze, put this in your sig if you want to get high.
Very sweet. You need to do a pic of your whole rig in one
The Laney Thread are big and clever. No exceptions.
awesome.

nothing seems to cure GAS, though. all you can seem to do is buy a few weeks'/months' time with a new purchase...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
awesome.

nothing seems to cure GAS, though. all you can seem to do is buy a few weeks'/months' time with a new purchase...

I have a cure for GAS, if you want it
what, chopping off your arms?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
what, chopping off your arms?

No, it involves a finger and a rear

And sticking.
o_O
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
;_;

Lucky sod.

Right now I'm GASing for a strat and a hollowbody, cos, it's a strat and cos i'm heavily into Jazz right now.

But wow, seven strings are nice, and that PRS is nicer!