Page 1 of 2
I love this electronic song. It makes me want to dance like the guy in the music video (which basically means to dance like a complete idiot). Here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXAbJ1FpctI

Also, Johann Strauss II's music put's me in a dancing mood. I never dance, but sometimes I want to.
man thats some ddr **** awesome

amii stewart _ knock on wood
Quote by AgentWiggles
Thanks, douche.

Quote by SlayingDragons
Dude...

Gear:
Ibanez SZ 520QM
Ibanez RG 450DXB
Fender Big Apple Stratocaster
Pod XT Live
Peavey XXX Half Stack
Peavey Bandit 112
and a soul of Rock n' Roll
Eruption FTW...

Oh wait, that song reminds me of wanking...
Ibanez RG350dx
Ibanez AF85 Artcore VLS
Peavey Bandit 112

Quote by rocknrollstar
"Oh baby baby yes yes YES! YES! *pinch harmonic*"
Popular Hip Hop. I know, I know.
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
Any and all Jackson 5.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
I don't know about making me want to dance, but I know I can't sit still when I listen to "Rocker" by AC/DC.
B.O.B. by Outkast.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Daft Punk.

That is, as far as I've found, the ONLY band I honestly would like to bust a move.

The only problem is I can't bust said move.

They're just catchy as hell, and they have amazing energy.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
anything by P Funk.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Quote by civildp1
anything by P Funk.

Even Maggot Brain?
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by fallenangel20
Daft Punk.

That is, as far as I've found, the ONLY band I honestly would like to bust a move.

The only problem is I can't bust said move.

They're just catchy as hell, and they have amazing energy.

I too feel the same way. And then there is Nekrogoblikon who are quirky light metal that is nothing but songs goblins would sing, drink, and dance to.
i*[∂/∂t]*Ψt = -[∇^2]/2*(Ψt) (unitless form)

Almost as convenient as Wikipedia, but infinitely more hipster, Dover.
Quote by hethamulburton
I too feel the same way. And then there is Nekrogoblikon who are quirky light metal that is nothing but songs goblins would sing, drink, and dance to.

+1.
Quote by vintage x metal

Headlight Disco

its by the click five. i think its actually a pretty good song. and so danceable.
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
Quote by Jack Off Jill
+1.

I take it you have heard of this band?

Quote by hethamulburton
I take it you have heard of this band?

No, I liked your description involving orcs and trolls or whatever the hell you said.

I figured +1 sounds better than, I want to have your children..
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
No, I liked your description involving orcs and trolls or whatever the hell you said.

I figured +1 sounds better than, I want to have your children..

They have a Myspace. If I remember right they are all California music school grads.
And the singer songs just like a goblin... that high, freaky pitch that says I will club you humans and drink to your defeat.

Quote by hethamulburton

They have a Myspace. If I remember right they are all California music school grads.
And the singer songs just like a goblin... that high, freaky pitch that says I will club you humans and drink to your defeat.

Sounds to me like I have a new contender for "#1 Awesome Band In My Catalogue."
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
Sounds to me like I have a new contender for "#1 Awesome Band In My Catalogue."

They do have quite a range of style for being centered upon goblins. One song is about goblin pirates, another goblins coming from space to lay our babies in cradles of razors and rip our kings's faces off. Though, the songs aren't gory- they just have random snippits of amusing goblin violence.

Quote by hethamulburton
They do have quite a range of style for being centered upon goblins. One song is about goblin pirates, another goblins coming from space to lay our babies in cradles of razors and rip our kings's faces off. Though, the songs aren't gory- they just have random snippits of amusing goblin violence.

Do they have a song about Goblin Lumberjacks, or possibly Goblins surfing? If so, I'm in.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
Do they have a song about Goblin Lumberjacks, or possibly Goblins surfing? If so, I'm in.

You could probably request it.

http://www.myspace.com/nekrogoblikon

I'll see if I can become a member of the band just for that one song about surfing goblins. I'll play Surf guitar.

Oh Jesus.. the song started when I had just clicked Jeff Buckley on my windows media player, and I was like.. Wow.. Jeff sounds different.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
I'll see if I can become a member of the band just for that one song about surfing goblins. I'll play Surf guitar.

Like Misirilou or however you spell that crazy word.

Quote by hethamulburton
Like Misirilou or however you spell that crazy word.

Precisely... Except, more badass.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
Precisely... Except, more badass.

That can't be too hard to do. That song was like 2 riffs and a couple of simple solos.

Quote by myself101

99 Red Balloons kicks the **** out of that song.

Admit it.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
99 Red Balloons kicks the **** out of that song.

Admit it.

I thought it was 99 Luft Bullons?!?

Quote by hethamulburton
I thought it was 99 Luft Bullons?!?

Isn't Luft German for red or something? I dunno, Nena sings the word Red when she sings it.

I don't care.

Anyway, back me up on this one.. 99 Red/Luft Balloons is a million times better than Girls Just Want to have Fun, and whatever video he just posted now..
Quote by vintage x metal

Page 1 of 2