Depends on what condition the amp is in, what model it is, and if they even except trades at the time, and most amps/guitar sell for waaaaay less the what you paid for it
Quote by Pinky&The Brain

Brain
Are you pondering what I'm pondering pinky?

Pinky
I think so, Brain, but where would we buy rubber pants at this hour?
I wish it was true, but chances are they won't. The spider is their best selling amp (unfortunately) , so they probably wouldnt give you much at all for just another used modelling amp. However, maybe you can talk them down lower on the b-52 if you point out how much they ripped you off with the spider.
The Gearz:

Schecter Omen 6
B-52 At-100 head + 4x12 cab
Yamaha EG303
Digitech Bad Monkey Overdrive
Modeling amps are WAY low on trade in value. Figure for a mint one, the trade value is usually less than 1/3 of the current market price on a new one. If it's not perfect, the price only goes down. It may be worth it to bide your time until you can find a buyer who's willing to give you twice what the trade in value is.
ESP LTD EC-256 and a Fender Deluxe VM
no way....that amp has a set price...which means the b-52 wont let them sell it for less...bose does the same thing....but if u end up picking up that amp...let me know how it sounds....id try selling that amp on craigslist...they usually go pretty fast
Last edited by twinturboaudi at Sep 15, 2007,
Best to sell your Spider privately. Frankly, I think you'll have a tough time getting $200 for it on your own, but GC is unlikely to give you even half of that. Then work out the best deal you can for the B-52. GC builds fluff into their prices, so you should able to get at least $50 off without trying too hard.
You Don't Need a halfstack.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.