Are any of you seniors in high school absolutely ready to graduate already? The first couple of days were great, and the subjects are fine, but I am so tired of underclassmen stirring up drama. It seems like every time I turn around there's a new dramatic situation that's somehow my fault. I'm just sick of dealing with these situations and being stressed about things that really don't matter.

Sorry for the rant, I'm just getting really frustrated with some of the people in my section (in the band) and everytime I try to take a new approach, they take my words out of context or something and make me the bad guy.

Anyhow, I was just wondering if there are any seniors that feel the same way so we can bond together over it. Or whatever.
i feel theres so much drama, and that every one at my school is still immature dewbs. and im just like chillin
Quote by AgentWiggles
Thanks, douche.

Quote by SlayingDragons
Dude...

Gear:
Ibanez SZ 520QM
Ibanez RG 450DXB
Fender Big Apple Stratocaster
Pod XT Live
Peavey XXX Half Stack
Peavey Bandit 112
and a soul of Rock n' Roll
Graduated last year myself. And trust me what you feel now is a will to learn compared to how you'll feel after Spring Break. You will pray for minutes to be less than the accepted time value of 60 seconds. Just stick through it and attempt to do well... most colleges want your senior year reports, and doing poorly here can mean they take away a scholarship. I made it to 3 weeks before let out before I said **** it. And still maintained over a 4.0 GPA over my entire high school time.

Ignore all young kids... don't date their emo asses. Trust me, they are all moody as **** is stinky.
i*[∂/∂t]*Ψt = -[∇^2]/2*(Ψt) (unitless form)

Almost as convenient as Wikipedia, but infinitely more hipster, Dover.
lol are you sure u dont go to my school?
cuz that's wut happens to our section leader and assistant alot
yeha im trying in school, and i know this year is important, it just im sick of the people in my school, they just so "high school" , i 've grown out of the drama and just want to have a cold beer on a hot day and chill
Quote by AgentWiggles
Thanks, douche.

Quote by SlayingDragons
Dude...

Gear:
Ibanez SZ 520QM
Ibanez RG 450DXB
Fender Big Apple Stratocaster
Pod XT Live
Peavey XXX Half Stack
Peavey Bandit 112
and a soul of Rock n' Roll
I'm in new zealand. School year ends when the year ends for us.
Not long now ;D
Who reads sigs anyway
Quote by strong_wizard
Not long now ;D

That's pretty sweet actually. I'd be near done with year one of college instead of the 3rd or fourth week.
i*[∂/∂t]*Ψt = -[∇^2]/2*(Ψt) (unitless form)

Almost as convenient as Wikipedia, but infinitely more hipster, Dover.
Quote by strong_wizard
Not long now ;D

i've got 4 weeks of actual school left

THEN SCHOOLIES!!!!!!!!!
Leader of The Mighty Powermetal Brethren. PM me to join.

ALL HAIL DYSTOPIA!!!

Angry Mob
Yeah, my classes are great, and I'm really enjoying the ones related to the career field I plan on entering. I'm not going to let senioritis screw over my grades or anything.

It's the band/drum drama I can't stand. I've been accused of being too harsh on them, so I try to relax, not say much, just let the new guys get in trouble by themselves. Well, I was being pretty quiet at our game tonight and one of the basses asked me if something was wrong. Nothing really was, I just said I'm a little frustrated by the drumline's performance. Then I said I sometimes forget the cymbals are part of the line because they keep to themselves and don't get in trouble like everyone else does.

"Naturally", that was taken to mean "the Drum Captain hates the cymbal players." I dunno, it's just obnoxious, my best friend thinks I hate her section, and I'm tired of dealing with this. Everytime I turn around there's some new accusation on me and since most of the guys on the line are underclassmen, I'm starting to see a trend in maturity related to "how mean I am". I'm too sensitive to let it just roll off my shoulders though, I wish I could just let all of it go.
Quote by strong_wizard
Not long now ;D

same here in malaysia. but crap i'm gonna sit for SPM (similar to O level) in november. and then its FREEDOM!!!!!
Quote by bluesubno6
Yeah, my classes are great, and I'm really enjoying the ones related to the career field I plan on entering. I'm not going to let senioritis screw over my grades or anything.

It's the band/drum drama I can't stand. I've been accused of being too harsh on them, so I try to relax, not say much, just let the new guys get in trouble by themselves. Well, I was being pretty quiet at our game tonight and one of the basses asked me if something was wrong. Nothing really was, I just said I'm a little frustrated by the drumline's performance. Then I said I sometimes forget the cymbals are part of the line because they keep to themselves and don't get in trouble like everyone else does.

"Naturally", that was taken to mean "the Drum Captain hates the cymbal players." I dunno, it's just obnoxious, my best friend thinks I hate her section, and I'm tired of dealing with this. Everytime I turn around there's some new accusation on me and since most of the guys on the line are underclassmen, I'm starting to see a trend in maturity related to "how mean I am". I'm too sensitive to let it just roll off my shoulders though, I wish I could just let all of it go.

Man, you're in charge now. Stop letting yourself be their bitch, it'll make everything so much better for you if you step up to your full leadership responsibilities and just refuse to take their crap.
When you were born, you cried, and the world rejoiced. Live your life in such a manner that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice.
Kabir
I've got 5 days of high school left before I finish forever.
Quote by lachyray
do you reckon straight edge people ever get temped to drink alcahole,
when really want to but they know they can't so they just dont?
Quote by nz_matt
I've got 5 days of high school left before I finish forever.

what about term 4?
Leader of The Mighty Powermetal Brethren. PM me to join.

ALL HAIL DYSTOPIA!!!

Angry Mob
Yeah, high school was all about drama. So damn glad it's over. APATHY IS BEAUTIFUL.
You shouldn't be affected by underclassmen unless you have no friends in your own grade.

My year has been okay so far. I got a new car so ditching is a hell of a lot easier.

My math teacher's first name is Junko.

Who names their kid Junko?

She's a woman too.

With kankles.
Quote by N_I_N-621

My math teacher's first name is Junko.

Who names their kid Junko?

With kankles.

Junko's parents
So its my last year of school for me =D

Im going not too great at school..Only barly passing everything appart from Drama and Music..But like...Rock stars dont need to be smart right XD..

Appart from everyone at each others throats about formal stuff (which is like prom..I think..) like two people wearing the same dress or having the same hair...or having the same date >.> we get along pretty well..

Or maybe im so out of the loop I dont notice.

Anyways...I cant wait till finish..Then another 4 years of uni =\
I own:
Fender Jazz 24 (5 string) Yay! =D
Behringer BXL3000A Nay =(
Zoom B2 effects Ehh? =S

Im learning:
Bass =P

I play in:
Casual Karma
The Uno Whos
- Both uni bands

DnD nerd of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join