I am really upset that I have to sell this, but I NEED to pay bills, so I have to get rid of it.

I LOVE this guitar, it's awesome. I just had it repainted by my friend's dad (who does work/paintjobs on cars). It's a chameleon color, inside it looks black, but if you shine light on it, it turns green, or red, or silver. It's also loaded with an EMG 707. Lastly, it's currently tuned to A.

The only issues with it are: I dremel'd the route for the EMG after it was painted (dumb), so there are some marks on the finish, around the pickup. The screws for adjusting the spring tension are stripped, so I blocked the trem, so it's inactive. The headstock still needs to be refinished. That's really it.

It plays great and sounds awesome.

I'm looking for $275 shipped OBO. A Gator Gig Bag is included.

If you need references, I have a ton over on sevenstring.org and I have 100% positive feedback on eBay, under the name xerominus.

Some pics:

I've since put the original neck pickup back in, just to make it look less empty, it's not connected though. It also has the 18 volt mod.

I can get more pictures upon request.
Good deals with: masterchief101; Abbott
Not interested in the Virgin... How about the Universe? You selling that one?
nice lookin guit. id take it off your hands if i had the cash. i love 7 string guitars with trems
Quote by cmonaco
Not interested in the Virgin... How about the Universe? You selling that one?

No, I'm not. Sorry.
what type of trem is that?
:
Quote by malachifivebass
you cant make a male musician choose music or sex, its like asking a fat man twinkie or brownie

Quote by iamnotrabid
Quote by metdethslaythrx
Naomi
it's "I moan" backwards
No, it's I maon.

Phail

I WILL one day rule the world, Pm me with the position you want and Ill see if it is open.
Quote by Dark Aegis
sweet k-7

It's ****ing awesome. I love that thing.

And for the other guy, the UV and K7 have Ibanez Lo-Pro Edge 7s and the BC Rich has a BCR licensed floyd rose.
I found mine in a Samash near where I live for 699. It's completely unscathed and came with a case and all of the original stuff (like tags, the two bars, allen wrenches) it had from when the first owner bought it.
Here are some more pictures, I was trying to capture the color change. I'll take some more outside, because it shows better during the day in sunlight.

i got a Crate GLX 212 120 watt SS combo amp.
Gibson SG Standard
Marshall MG100HDFX Halfstack
Line-6 POD HD500