anybody into the southern hardcore scene here, like maylene or he is legend?
I saw Underoath, Norma Jean, and Maylene and the Sons of Disaster live at one show. It was awesome. Maylene was awesome, but I didn't pay as much attention as I did Underoath or Norma Jean.
I saw them on dirty south tour too, i went for Norma Jean But i thought Maylene was the best
he is legend is like softer but still awesome. lynyrd skynyrd meets pantera lol (not really)
Maylene is awesome. I love Dallas Taylor.

Underoath was so much better with Dallas, imo. Spencer is a good screamer, he just sounds a bit boring.

I just so happened to be listening to "Lady at the Gate" when I saw this thread.
Quote by heavyairship
dying hurts

empty sig
i disagree...i think that dallas with underoath wasnt as good as it is now...i am going to see underoath, every time i die, poison the well, and maylene on the 15th of Oct. and i am psyched!!
Quote by the_hooz
i disagree...i think that dallas with underoath wasnt as good as it is now...i am going to see underoath, every time i die, poison the well, and maylene on the 15th of Oct. and i am psyched!!

I agree underoath were not even half as good as they are now BUT Maylene is such a great band