OK, I'm really into Zappa cos' of his 1985 concert.

BUT, sense he has literally ****loads of albums I want to know what are the FEW, MOST KNOWN and that EVERBODY can agree on albums that I should get.

And they have to be the BEST albums that he made.

Cos' I am not going to listen to **** loads of material.
Purple string dampener scrunchy.
i have "ship arriving too late to save a drowning witch" on an old vinyl and thats all iv heard but it aint half bad, check it out. freakin long title though
Roxy and Elsewhere...

On another note, my friends dad had the ENTIRE collection of Frank Zappa records, but they got stolen
Quote by rocking bassist
"We're Only in It for the Money", I love that album.

I'm with you on that one, although 'Freak out!' is probably the album I'd recommend above it.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
Don't be a jackass, just get the albums that have been recommended above, some people have a thing called OPINIONS. So therefore, not EVERYONE will say a certain album is good.
Quote by Guitar0player
Something that EVERYONE can say it's good.

I'd have thought by saying, "anything else?" you would actually be wanting more suggestions, instead you go and be a dick. What a surprise.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
Shiek yer bootie
Apostrophy
Any of the "You can't so that on stage anymore" series
Thing Fish
Ahh hell, get them all!
"My best advice to anyone who wants to raise a happy, mentally healthy child is: Keep him or her as far away from a church as you can." - Frank Zappa
*reported*

There is a Zappa thread AND a recommendation thread here for a reason.
Co-Founder of the Creedence Clearwater Revival Fanclub...PM me or Pi3h-B0y to join!

Member #17 of the UG Queen Fanclub!...PM Hanzi_G to join!

The Sinister Minister of Zeppelinism...Pm TheHeartbreaker to join.
Quote by Cptbeefheart
*reported*

There is a Zappa thread AND a recommendation thread here for a reason.

Thank you.
Purple string dampener scrunchy.