Just a song for my band, I really like it, and I'm bored so I figure I'd let you guys see what you think.

I'm thinking I may redo the solo, its kinda sucky.
Attachments:
Letters Are Better Than Words.zip
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
If I wanted to read excessive ammounts of text I'd have read erotic literature, not wikipedia.
(I dont have the lates software so this is straight from the midi)

First thoughts, DOOM! Knee Deep in the Dead! but no, it isnt doom. The simple lead lick is a nice complement to the single note riff seperating it. The bass solo could be done a bit more effectively instead of just the root notes of chords, unless you planned to have some interesting vocals over the top. The lead lick (done by second guitar) in the background is nice, it continues the lead lick throughout the rest of the riff.

The solo fitted nicely at around the 4 minute mark, just try to ensure you dont go over the top, because this nice moderate tempo song would be ruined by some ridiculous over the top solo. Nice outro riff (which was recurring throughout the song).

Overall, I could sit down and listen to that. It has a nice oldschool doom/thrash feel to it (which is what the Doom music was based on, hence the first impression).
As the angel kisses me once again
You scream poison as you glare
Your bow and arrow by your side
As if you cared

It's a mour......astral congregation
yeah, its not exactly supposed to be doom metal, or really metal at all for that matter lol. Your point about the vocals, the guitar pro file actually has it written wher the vocals go. Thanks for the comments.
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
If I wanted to read excessive ammounts of text I'd have read erotic literature, not wikipedia.
I thought it was fairly good but sometimes it felt it repeated some riffs to much. Other than that the solo was well done and fits good, so no need for redoing it. I'd give it an 8/10.
Guitars:
Ibanez UV777P
Ibanez RGD2127FX
Ibanez RG3120TW
Ibanez RGD7321
Ibanez RG6003FM
Ibanez SA160
Jackson Slatxmg3-7
Amps:
Baron Custom Amps K88
Rivera Knucklehead TRE
Fryette Sig: X