So I have this really discusting buzz on my amp now.

I just went away to have a shower and when I came back and plugged my guitar in and turned the amp on it started buzzing alot.

Usually the buzzing was not this loud and there is even a strong buzz on the clean channel and when im touching the strings on the guitar.

Im almost certain it has something to do with the amps grounding because whenever it touch the screws on the top of the amp it goes away.

Ive checked and changed:

Guitars
Leads
Power Sockets

Any ideas?
hmmm.. thats some problem, i hav a bandit 112 aswell but i hav never had that problem.

u say that u shecked the lead and guitar so i assume that u checked the input on ur guitar?

sry i cant help i dont really know wat that problem is.

good luck
I had a bandit (bought in 2003) for 4 years. Never had any problems with it. Is the buzzing really loud and detrimental? if you cant really ignore it, then perhaps you should put it in to get looked at.
I had a problem with severe buzzing on my Bandit after I had a power surge in my house. It went away after a couple days though.
Rig:
Schecter Hellraiser FR
Peavey 6505 Head
Vader 4x12
BBE 482

DOD EQ
Boss NS-2
Quote by UrzasJ00rMom
I had a problem with severe buzzing on my Bandit after I had a power surge in my house. It went away after a couple days though.

Can you explain a bit more? I think my buzz has decreased a bit but I can still hear it even when im palying through the clean channel.

Seems to increase when the reverb is turned up. Not sure if its because the reverb is doubling it or the reverb tank is shot?
Reverb tends to make it a little buzzier but I'm not sure, never happened to me...
Ibanez RG350dx
Ibanez AF85 Artcore VLS
Peavey Bandit 112

Quote by rocknrollstar
"Oh baby baby yes yes YES! YES! *pinch harmonic*"
Is it possible the conditions in your bedrrom may have changed? Like water vapour/temperature?
Prehaps this has caused something, maybe leave it a day or so and see what happens.

Alos, turn off any other electronics in your room/near the amp/your room (Yes including lights) and see if it makes a difference. Electronics can cause inteference.

Try bringing the amp off the floor if it is on the floor.
Check your effects mix switch at the back and the presence/t-dynamics. If your t-dynamics knob is cranked, you are using all the amp's power and it will buzz a bit. It could also be the grounding of the amp and wires or simply a bad fuse/connection. Try those things and if that doesn't work, get it checked by a professional because if you don't know electronics, you don't wanna zap yourself.
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
Hey what exactly is the effects mix doing? I was messing around with it today and it was almost doing the same thing as the tight/loose resonance switch but that was about it.
It changes how much of the effects loop is put through if that makes sense.
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
tht happend to me, it was because my lead crapped out on me, got a new 1, then the buzz went away, there is a ground swith on these amps but i dont know hoe use it.

What Goes Up

Must Come Down