im saving money to buy a multi fx pedal and im looking for a good one.i was thinking for a digitech gnx model but i read many reviews and many of them say thats they sound very digital.im also thinking about vox tonelab le the reviews are not bad but many of them say thats is mostly for non metal guitarist well im only play metal :/ any ideas i have no idea what to do do u think that tonelab is good for metal ??
I don't think the Tonelab is geared much towards metal to be honest. And all other multi-FX I've seen sound very digital. Maybe a Boss GT-8? They aren't too shabby.
The Laney Thread are big and clever. No exceptions.
Quote by clement1
whats your budget?

around 427 euro its about 600 us dollars
tombst0ne designs
Digital art ,CD covers,posters,anything let me now
my gallery
zoom g2 multi effects is awesome any tone you want any genre and effect and its pretty good price £70 which is around $140 us dollers and 115 euros
My fav is the Boss GT-8. You have all the sounds of some of the best Boss stompboxes, and seperate cahnnels for solo's cleans, reverb... about $500 USD?
Quote by nedthehead
My fav is the Boss GT-8. You have all the sounds of some of the best Boss stompboxes, and seperate cahnnels for solo's cleans, reverb... about $500 USD?

sound good ill check it out i heard many things about the boss gt-8
tombst0ne designs
Digital art ,CD covers,posters,anything let me now
my gallery