I've been playing for a while now with a Fender Frontman 15G. It blew (thank goodness) and so now I'm searching for another amp. I enjoy playing punk/rock and play a fair bit of Blink 182, Sum 41 and occasionally Green Day and other bands of that calibur. I also play in a band, which is why I need more power.

After going into the city today to search for amps, I've managed to narrow down my search to about 7 choices:

• Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
  • Marshall AVT100X Valvestate
  • Vox AD100VT
  • Roland Cube 60
  • Roland Jazz Chorus
  • Vox AD100VTH + Vox V412BK cabinet
  • Marshall AVT150HX Valvestate Amp head + Vox V412BK cabinet

What, in you're opinion, is the best choice? Have you experienced any problems or had any difficulties with any of these amps? PLEASE HELP ME!!!!
What's your budget and whereabouts in the world are you?
The Laney Thread are big and clever. No exceptions.
Can you get ahold of Peavey Classic 30s/Laney VC30s within that budget? They'd be ideal for those genres if used with a nice OD pedal.

And as for those amps on the list:

The Hot Rod has lovely cleans but nasty distortion. I really disliked the gain they put on these things.

The Valvestate is not even worth considering, compared to what you could buy with that money they're just rubbish-bin material.

The Voxes are nice, better than the AVTs, but again you can do a bit better.

I wasn't impressed with the Cubes I tried, but they're fairly similar to Valvetronixes in tone stakes. Again, you can do better.

The Jazz chorus is an amp designed to be very very clean... For stuff like Greenday you'd need to drive it anyway, but I'd steer away from it unless high-voluem Jazz is your thing.

The last heads are the same as the combos, just harder to transport.

So yeah, have a look for a Laney VC30 or Peavey Classic 30, maybe a Peavey Delta Blues. With a nice overdrive pedal they will achieve any of your punk rock tones, they might even manage without, and they will sound awesome. Also see if you can test out an Orange Tiny Terror.
The Laney Thread are big and clever. No exceptions.