I'm planning to buy a Dunlop Crybaby, and the cheapest models are GCB-95 original and GCB-95. So, which one is the best? Which one should I buy (I play mostly Metallica, Megadeth and thrash metal)? The GCB-95 Original costs around 100 SEK (approx. 20 $) more.

Here are two links, one to each model.

Dunlop GCB-95 Original Crybaby
Dunlop GCB-95 Crybaby

Grateful for good response!
They're both crap unless you can mod them.
The Laney Thread are big and clever. No exceptions.
^very true. but after u mod, it's a monster. (i have the experience.)
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
i own the GCB-95...awesome...but you must have also a good distorsion to get a really great sond out of it...
Yeah, but which one is the best? Like if you had to go for one of them, which one would be your choice?
I have a Crybaby...not the "Original" one... I haven't mod it and it's fine for me
Epiphone Les Paul Studio 2005
Marshall JTM-60
MXR Phase 90
Ibanez WH-10 Wah
EHX Big Muff USA
Boss DS-2 Turbo Distortion
EHX Q-Tron +
Line 6 FM-4 Filter Modeler
Fender CD60 Acoustic
John Frusciante and RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS UG fanclub.
Quote by VikingMetalhead
I'm planning to buy a Dunlop Crybaby, and the cheapest models are GCB-95 original and GCB-95. So, which one is the best? Which one should I buy (I play mostly Metallica, Megadeth and thrash metal)? The GCB-95 Original costs around 100 SEK (approx. 20 $) more.

Here are two links, one to each model.

Dunlop GCB-95 Original Crybaby
Dunlop GCB-95 Crybaby

Grateful for good response!

I bought the Dunlop Crybaby Jimi Hendrix, but now I wish I had bought the Dimebag Crybaby from Hell. Which is strange, because I play music more like Jimi's. You actually play music closer to Dime's ... I think you should consider saving the extra dough and get the Dimebag pedal.

It allows you to put jacks on both side of the pedal or one on each side. THAT pedal has that little boost switch. It has the knob on the side. It's true bypass (I don't think the ones you are looking at are, and I know the Jimi pedal isn't.)

Good luck to ya. Wahs are awesome for searing leads. I just should have listened before I bought mine. Jimi's face on the bottom doesn't really make the pedal all that special
freepatriot.com
"People never misapply their economy so much as when they make mean provision for the education of children. The only practicable method to reform mankind is to begin with children." -- Noah Webster
get the crybaby 95q
i have it and love it
its switchless, has the boost and variable q control
Quote by beeboshain
marshall mg100dfx some people slay but i love it, think its a good amp for the money and you cant go wrong with marshall...its english!