One hell of a voice, yeah. Don't like 'em that much, but mainly because of the **** recording. Someone get them into a proper studio, stat!
Playing with antagonist - good.
bring me the horizon as influence - bad.
Quote by lachyray
do you reckon straight edge people ever get temped to drink alcahole,
when really want to but they know they can't so they just dont?
another antagonist fan! there fcking sick!

Behind the nightmare go pretty hard for 15-16 year olds though.
Last edited by Joelvan at Sep 15, 2007,
They've got potential, definitely.
Quote by lachyray
do you reckon straight edge people ever get temped to drink alcahole,
when really want to but they know they can't so they just dont?
Don't really like them. Kind of boring, plus it sounds like he's just screaming random stuff.
haha, well i was pretty blown away, and its great to hear like , a more unique voice like the ammount of people who sound like ed butcher make that particular style of screaming boring.
Quote by Joelvan
haha, well i was pretty blown away, and its great to hear like , a more unique voice like the ammount of people who sound like ed butcher make that particular style of screaming boring.

Ed Butcher is the worst vocalist ive ever heard in any band.

He is terrible. In the Ida Wave recordings most of the lyrics were freestyle gibberish with the exception of a few lines.
Quote by Gymmeh
Ida Wave are very entertaining for me.

You both suck.

We're allowed to have a difference of opinion, i just don't like Ed Butchers Vocals that much, like i liked prom queen way better before crafter left, but thats just me.
Quote by Joelvan
haha, well i was pretty blown away, and its great to hear like , a more unique voice.

More unique? You can tell this guy is a 15 year old trying to sound like a 6 foot, 200 pound man. It doesn't work. Trying to hard on vocals is the worst sound in a band.
I have cancer, fight me.
YOU WON'T.