I just heard some Enienem song, and it was a total rip off of Dream on by Aerosmith!

I also heard a P diddly song that was a a rip off of Kashmir by Zeppelin..

I dont know who I'm more pissed off at, Zeppelin and Aerosmith for selling out or the pop singers for stealing them
Aren't those "Sampled"?

Lots of songs rip off others. Most of Oasis's, some Greenday, Black Mountain Side by Zeppelin is a complete rip off. Loadsa songs.

I consider the Zeppelin one the worse of those- probably tied with Greenday. At least Oasis add stuff and create their own songs out of the originals (Not that I like Oasis).
Quote by aaron13
well i get on the net and chat with hot chicks alot.
most of them want to see me naked.. and they are over 18..
Quote by minibrowny
THe p diddy one featured jimmy page, it was a sample that jimmy page played on...

That just makes it worse How could he let him rape that song with rap and "yeah"s
You prat, they're samples.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by Nugi
I just heard some Enienem song, and it was a total rip off of Dream on by Aerosmith!

I also heard a P diddly song that was a a rip off of Kashmir by Zeppelin..

I dont know who I'm more pissed off at, Zeppelin and Aerosmith for selling out or the pop singers for stealing them

MASSIVE LULZ.

Its called sampling. And he "sampled" the chorus of dream on.

At least thats what I think. And I'm not usually wrong.
Texas Flood and The Things That I Used To Do by Stevie Ray Vaughan have the same licks! Zomg!
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
Quote by JilaX^
-_-' They're SAMPLED not STOLEN. Dumbass.

I know, I also said "I dont know who I'm more pissed off at, Zeppelin and Aerosmith for selling out"

Yeah I guess stolen wasn't the right word..