so I was jamming at a friends, just me him and another guy (2 guitars and a drummer) he had come up with a riff and we were tinkering with it until we had something resembling a song, so next 3 other friends came in and he goes hey we'll play ya something and we started playing it, they ****ing loved it they were jumpin around and everything we were goin crazy, there's this huge break down bit and it just felt like a mosh pit situation
anyway i got a huge like burst of energy i dunno, ive never gigged but is that the sorta feeling you get? when you play a song and ppl like it?
cool. yes, yes it is.
DANK MEMES
Last edited by Jawkster at Sep 15, 2007,
Yes, it is
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
yup
www.myspace.com/adayoverdue

GEAR-
Guitars-
Ibanez SA260lh
Epiphone SG-black lefthand
Vintage Metal Axxe
Westfield Les Paul copy

Pedals
BOSS Metal Core
BOSS TU2
BOSS NS2
BOSS BF3 Flanger

BOSS BCB60

Amp
Orange Dual Terror head
I love that feeling...

Me and my band were jamming to our own song and it was great. Then we played Bound for The Floor and I just felt like screaming. Haha.
Although I think it's pretty annoying when people just randomly show up at your practice, if you're good, and they like it, it can be very rewarding.
basically. except at a real show, there are the noobs who bow to you, and the chicks who take their shirts off.

other than that, yeah.
If your wiener is happy, then you're happy.
haha cool, ya i was a little nervous when they appeared cause i have a 16th fast bit and i didnt want to mess it up but it was fine
Quote by stephen_rettie
so I was jamming at a friends, just me him and another guy (2 guitars and a drummer) he had come up with a riff and we were tinkering with it until we had something resembling a song, so next 3 other friends came in and he goes hey we'll play ya something and we started playing it, they ****ing loved it they were jumpin around and everything we were goin crazy, there's this huge break down bit and it just felt like a mosh pit situation
anyway i got a huge like burst of energy i dunno, ive never gigged but is that the sorta feeling you get? when you play a song and ppl like it?

another one is goosebumps because the song sounds just perfect.

but yea, that's it.
Songs!
Something's Changed
Frost

BC Rich Mockingbird Evil Edge
Dean Palomino Vintage Sunburst
Indiana Scout Acoustic in Sparkly Blue
Kustom Arrow 16DFX, soon to be a Vox Valvetronix 50
Dimebag Custom Crybaby
Fab Tone