2 gig patriot ram w/heatspreaders
250gig sata harddrive
evga 7950gt 512mb video card
dvd/cd combo optical drive.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v650/enraged/PDRM0011.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v650/enraged/PDRM0007.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v650/enraged/PDRM0009.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v650/enraged/PDRM0006.jpg

if someone like it and wants to trade, i will throw in a few games like stalker, bf2, bf2142, half-life. maybe even a set of 5.1 usb headset with digital sound card. I have lots more pc stuff like awesome set of 4.1 altec lansing speakers(not the cheap crap) with 400watt subs(
I would like any decent guitar for young son, not a beginner. Nothing cheap, nor expensive, i think somewhere around 300-400 should be fair.
Last edited by crazysgt at Sep 15, 2007,
The case alone retails for $129.The processor is no made anymore,making it worth much more.According to about 10-15 sites I visited between $4-600.I hate see people get ripped,and you would be ripping yourself.I build PCs I wouldn't take less than $600.
Jackson kelly Std
fender strat
Epiphone JR
Crate gx-40
2x10 extension cab

I like all types of music.Put this in your sig if your are not narrow minded..
Oh yeah, when I put the system together last year, the cpu alone was $700, video card was $250, and like u said case was $150, i have around $1300 in total parts and I get all parts at wholesale, I own a computer shop, I just was looking for a nice hsh or h-h guitar for son, not worried about losing money on system.
The processor is no made anymore,making it worth much more.

This is an old chipset, the AM2 and others are now current. Because it is not made anymore doesnt mean that its worthmore, its obsolete technology. I build PC's as a hobby so I know about pricing..maybe $100 more tops and that would be the limit...PC part prices drop like a rock...you can nearly build a AM2 w ddr2 ram for that much...just clarifying the price and not slagging this thread
Quote by svengeance
The processor is no made anymore,making it worth much more.

This is an old chipset, the AM2 and others are now current. Because it is not made anymore doesnt mean that its worthmore, its obsolete technology. I build PC's as a hobby so I know about pricing..maybe $100 more tops and that would be the limit...PC part prices drop like a rock...you can nearly build a AM2 w ddr2 ram for that much...just clarifying the price and not slagging this thread

Oh I have the same CPU and I paid $149 for it last year
mrrman, I did in no way imply that it was up to date current technology. But on the other hand, as far as 939 sockets, its the best IMO there is. Still will play any game on the market with no problems, oblivion no problem, even the crysis demo isnt bad on it, running dx9c of course.
Ironically crazy sgt. I have a son I would like to get a gaming pc for, but I would also need a sound card as I would use it for recording too. I have several guitars, I am sure we can make a deal of some kind.... I have about 19 guitars at the moment. Shoot me a PM with any wishlist and music style preferences he may have and I'll respond with some pics....

Thanks,
R-
Don't drink water, fish #@$! in it.
Quote by crazysgt
mrrman, I did in no way imply that it was up to date current technology. But on the other hand, as far as 939 sockets, its the best IMO there is. Still will play any game on the market with no problems, oblivion no problem, even the crysis demo isnt bad on it, running dx9c of course.

I was just replying to a post thats all
I sent a PM back, but it isn't in my "sent" folder so double check for it as the PMs here have changed a little since the last update. let me know if you got it. If not we can go to e-mail.

R-
Don't drink water, fish #@$! in it.
Quote by svengeance
The case alone retails for $129.The processor is no made anymore,making it worth much more.According to about 10-15 sites I visited between $4-600.I hate see people get ripped,and you would be ripping yourself.I build PCs I wouldn't take less than $600.

and those games he mentioned arent reusable too, they all require a 1 time-use key #, and halflife is account based via internet, this guy seems up to no good...
Gear:
Ibanez RG550 20th RFR
Traynor YCV50
Fender FMT HH Tele
Mesa Boogie 2ch Triple Rectifier
2 1x12 custom Theile cabs
ISP Decimator
Krank Kranshaft
Boss BF-2 Flanger
BBE Sonic Maximizer
Games are all new(never installed) in original retail boxes smart guy. Not all ppl are scammers....
my dad might want it let me check
Quote by NGD1313
Yes, my mom walked in on me getting my carrot skinned.

So I freaked out and flipped the vegetable tray.

There was ranch everywhere.