I am in a heavy metal band .For reheasals i play through my line 6 spider II 75w and everything is ok. but what about the live perfomances? i cant always carry my line 6 and also there might be problems sometimes with the sound engineer. tell me what do you suggest?should i buy an amp head or a really good distortion pedal?i play heavy metal and i want a really heavy sound.i have and esp ltd mh-400 with emgs.by the way i want something cheap
Gear:

ESP LTD MH-400
Samick Malibu
ENGL Fireball
Framus 2x12 (V30's)
Line 6 Spider II

Pedals:
Behringer Acoustic modeler,
Jam NS-wah (handmade wah)
EHX LPB-1
Mxr Phase 90

mics: Shure Sm57
you could use a Line 6 live. if u have a PA, then use a cable into ur mixer form the line out jack, and run it thru the PA. or use a mic and run that thru ur PA.
Randall RG50TC. 50 watt All-tube amplifier. I works well for Metal, and is relatively cheap.
"F*ck off with your sofa units and strine green stripe patterns, I say never be complete, I say stop being perfect, I say let... lets evolve, let the chips fall where they may." -

Tyler Durden
Quote by Metalhead765
I am in a heavy metal band .For reheasals i play through my line 6 spider II 75w and everything is ok. but what about the live perfomances? i cant always carry my line 6 and also there might be problems sometimes with the sound engineer. tell me what do you suggest?should i buy an amp head or a really good distortion pedal?i play heavy metal and i want a really heavy sound.i have and esp ltd mh-400 with emgs.by the way i want something cheap

1 - The Spider ain't all that great anyway
2 - any gig will either have amps provided or you'll need to take your own. Chances are if they are provided they'll be better than the spider.
3 - an amp head won't help you any, you'd still need a cab as if amps aren't provided at a gig it's highly unlikey that cabs are either...i've never heard of a gig where cabs alone were provided, it's either all or nothing.
4 - not much point in a pedal, any shows you go to where amps are provided are likely to have similar acts so any amps will be fit for purpose...and likely better than the spider, seeing as they couldn't be much worse.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com