Page 1 of 2
While browsing pp/emo I noticed alot of comments "I was suppose to play with _____" or "I remember when I played with ________"

What bands have you played with lately that are relatively good/well known

I was supposed to play with all time low once. The other night I played with Aspen it Is. And on october third my band is playing with tokyo rose and the actual
Veteran UGer. Suck it.
Last edited by CrashedTheShow3 at Sep 15, 2007,
I played with Linchpin, who've supported Good Charlotte and Sum 41. They were a crock of shit though, and some of them were proper bellends. Boring music as well.
there is no fear in this heart.

Quote by ETHANEVIL
How am I being or trying to be fabulous/glamorous?

I played at a Café last night which Every Time I Die played at not so long ago, as well as Bad Brains and Gwar. But I've opened for bands who opened for a band who played with the Used
I've played with myself..im gonna be pretty famous so i guesss that counts
Beauty Supreme

Yeah you were right about me
Quote by Guitarist132
I've played with myself..im gonna be pretty famous so i guesss that counts

Lawlz Masturbachin Joke

Pink Floyd
"Strangers passing in the street, by chance two separate glances meet, and I am you and what I see is me."
my old band once opened for george lynch i'm not sure if it was lynch mob or just another 1 of his projects but either way it was pretty cool and also the band gypsy road made up of 2 original members of the misfits that was cool too
Quote by RentACar
Lawlz Masturbachin Joke

...not a masturbation joke...this isnt the pit

I was talkng about actual shows
Beauty Supreme

^ Daphne Loves Derby FTW

Erm erm erm *thinks*

Enter Shikari
Flood of Red
My Awesome Compilation
Furthest Drive Home
Fleeing From Finales
Out of Sight
theRiverclub
data.select.party
HPR
EDIT: Gallows

There's more I know, but I can't remember them for the life of me

I was in another band and a month after I left ( "artistic differences".... c*nts) they supported the Sugababes (UK girl band)... I well missed out
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
Last edited by Yakult at Sep 17, 2007,
Quote by fake_sk8r182
I supported them in Birmingham, it was my first solo gig and I had the slot before them.

Sweet, they're proper nice guys! We're going to talk to Sam about maybe doing guest vocals on the EP we're recording atm, which'll be great if it happens. What did you think of them when you saw them? I think they're awesome!
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
I did play with A Plea For Purging, Alert The Sky, Alcina.
Bands I almost played with but didn't for some reason:
Giant Squid(the show got cancelled)
Trophy Scars(drummer got in a wreck)
Kylesa(our friend booked two shows for them and the one we were supposed to play got pick up by another city)
Tokyo Rose(I was in Florida so we dropped out, they supported TBS on the tour before that show)
Madison(Drive-thru band on the show with Tokyo Rose)
Quote by FatKidsOnMopeds</3
Daphne Loves Derby
The Scene Aesthetic
Too Sorry For Apologies
Meg and Dia
My American Heart
Trophy Scars
Ambry
Greeley Estates
Pistolita
House of Fools
Ronnie Day

AND ****ING DUMB BLONDE, DEAD.
hahha suckers!
Whats your band called?

I hope my newest band actually plays some shows
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Last edited by element4433 at Sep 15, 2007,
Quote by waldorphPRS41
I did play with A Plea For Purging, Alert The Sky, Alcina.
Bands I almost played with but didn't for some reason:
Giant Squid(the show got cancelled)
Trophy Scars(drummer got in a wreck)
Kylesa(our friend booked two shows for them and the one we were supposed to play got pick up by another city)
Tokyo Rose(I was in Florida so we dropped out, they supported TBS on the tour before that show)
Madison(Drive-thru band on the show with Tokyo Rose)

Dude! I was like best friends with madison!
Veteran UGer. Suck it.
emo side project, beootch.

i was supposed to played with tokyo rose at some point but the show got canceled. I've never even heard of them I thought they were local
I saw that in your profile but, I thought it was just a side project

It's really good BTW
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
emo side project, beootch.

i was supposed to played with tokyo rose at some point but the show got canceled. I've never even heard of them I thought they were local

I've had you added on myspace for ages.

Yeah I'm cool.
there is no fear in this heart.

Quote by ETHANEVIL
How am I being or trying to be fabulous/glamorous?

most def.

now enough sucking up to my ****ty music OR YOULL ALL BE BANNNNNNNNED.

I noticed your location. my friends would play with them all the time when they were together.
Veteran UGer. Suck it.
haha yeah. The NJ scene used to be so tight.

EDIT: Oh, you know their old drummer? Derek Reilly? He is now lead vocals for a band I played with.
Veteran UGer. Suck it.

They suck, we weren't missing anything.
i've played with Wheatus (teenage dirtbag) and OPM (Heaven is a Halfpipe), those gigs were pretty crazy, especially OPM.
my band opened up for the format adelphi and amber pacific

plus some other smaller acts like bride wore black and monty are i and powerspace.
Quote by Horneyman71
powerspace.

I love Powerspace

I just remembered that I've played with Gallows as well: that was a good show

Quote by fake_sk8r182
They really are great guys, Sam is a brilliant vocalist, really suprised me. I picked up their EP haha. They were a good laugh on stage too

An emotional summer of cricket

That song's awesome, and you're right, he's a great singer. He's agreed to doing guest vocals on one of our tracks and we're recording on Thursday... BEEEYATCH!
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
Quote by Horneyman71
my band opened up for the format adelphi and amber pacific

plus some other smaller acts like bride wore black and monty are i and powerspace.

Do you live in Long Island?
Veteran UGer. Suck it.
There's some pretty impressive band that you guys have played with, it's difficult to get shows with a slightly well known band here so me making a list would be pretty pointless...
Yeah that is pretty impressive...I'd have to be somewhat famous to get a show here since the venues they play at are so big and they're always playing with big name band
Beauty Supreme

I've played with:

All Time Low
Permanent Holiday
The Minus Scale
Brad Callow

Then hundreds of local bands and artists
^ Sweet, I'm currently listening to the new All Time Low album as we speak It's pretty good!

Listen to the track Remembering Sunday, if you haven't already: proper good track! It builds up like an actual beast
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
i haven't played a show in about three years, but the last one my band played was with the number twelve looks like you. we also had played with dr. acula, into the moat, my america is watching tigers die, and suicide silence. we may or may not have actually played shows with those last three, now that i think about it. we were a metalcore band, btw. i'm not proud of that.
Quote by system
i haven't played a show in about three years, but the last one my band played was with the number twelve looks like you. we also had played with dr. acula, into the moat, my america is watching tigers die, and suicide silence. we may or may not have actually played shows with those last three, now that i think about it. we were a metalcore band, btw. i'm not proud of that.

ps. i love you
Quote by system

I played with a deathmetal band a few months ago who's drummer is the old #12 drummer.
Veteran UGer. Suck it.
Quote by system

You haven't been on here in forever.
There isn't a Kinsella thread, so this is the most appropriate one at the moment;

Mike Kinsella just said he'd go to Homecoming with me.

SCORE.
And if ever You come near, I will hold up high a mirror.
Lord, I could never show you anything as beautiful as You.
Quote by fenderfreak101
There isn't a Kinsella thread, so this is the most appropriate one at the moment;

Mike Kinsella just said he'd go to Homecoming with me.

SCORE.
Maybe you'll get some action . that would be awesome(hanging out wit Mike Kinsella, not sex with)
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Page 1 of 2