So a while back the knob of my tone pot fell off causing it to be stuck on full bass. I actually hated the tone of it on full bass, so I just unlpugged the wires. At first I didn't hook them back up to the volume pot, and my sustain was about 1.5 seconds. Then I put the little black wire that went on the "bottom" of the tone pot on the "bottom" of the volume pot. I don't know why but my sustain is still alot less then it was before this happened. Is there any way to fix this without buying a new volume pot?
I actually do have schizophrenia, so stop making fun of people who have it.

GEAR:
Boss ME-50
Silvertone Paul Stanley Apocalypse (modded)
Squier Affinity Strat (modded)
Italia Modulo 2
Fender Front 15G
Quote by DefectedFromGod
So a while back the knob of my tone pot fell off causing it to be stuck on full bass. I actually hated the tone of it on full bass, so I just unlpugged the wires. At first I didn't hook them back up to the volume pot, and my sustain was about 1.5 seconds. Then I put the little black wire that went on the "bottom" of the tone pot on the "bottom" of the volume pot. I don't know why but my sustain is still alot less then it was before this happened. Is there any way to fix this without buying a new volume pot?

ram on the old knob.... rewire... i mean its always that way: falls of stick it on.
Quote by Dillona
I think I want to have sex with you.

On topic: No, I haven't met any famous artists.

ofcourse i laughed xD

Quote by CoreysMonster
yeah we're all dead now. Turns out we've been in hell all along.

About the LHC

if the pot isn't broken, then you can just re-solder the contacts the way they were before...
Songs!
Something's Changed
Frost

BC Rich Mockingbird Evil Edge
Dean Palomino Vintage Sunburst
Indiana Scout Acoustic in Sparkly Blue
Kustom Arrow 16DFX, soon to be a Vox Valvetronix 50
Dimebag Custom Crybaby
Fab Tone
no...I mean not the knob itself. the thing that turns it literally got ripped out of the pot. so the pot is basically useless.
I actually do have schizophrenia, so stop making fun of people who have it.

GEAR:
Boss ME-50
Silvertone Paul Stanley Apocalypse (modded)
Squier Affinity Strat (modded)
Italia Modulo 2
Fender Front 15G
Quote by National_Anthem
Sorry, I don't understand, what's stopping you going out to a hardware store and getting another pot?

+1.

Will cost you what, $3-5? $5-9? Whatever, it ain't much and it's not hard to solder it back on if you need to.