hey i recently bought a bc rich warbeast, not the wmd but the plain old warbeast. it has the twin bdsm pickups. i just have a few questions on rather i should raise the bridge pickup or not, and some other basics also if any1 owns one what u think, thanx
warbeast? is that like a combo of the beast and warlock? Anyway, if you raise the bridge, the action can go up (i think). so i dunno
UG'S THRASHOHOLIC DRUMMER
WRECK YOUR NECK WITH A PASSION FOR THRASHIN
Quote by metal overlord
warbeast? is that like a combo of the beast and warlock? Anyway, if you raise the bridge, the action can go up (i think). so i dunno

This guy doesn't know what he's talking about, you said bridge pickup. I have to ask why you'd want to though, all it would do is make that pickup louder.
ESP Custom Shop 40th Anniversary Eclipse
ESP Standard Eclipse-II
Ibanez AF85VLS
first off yes it is a combo they took the warlock and s.o.b. and i asked about rraising the pickup cuz i was told it gets a little muddy up in the higher tone range and i was told to raise it so im asking for your advice, thats all, and yes i do kno what im talking aout
i was considering getting a warbeast (again not WMD) since im fairly new to playing guitar and ive read some decent reviews on it. but at the same time i've also heard that low priced BC Rich guitars have a rep for being pretty bad. So i was just wondering, is it any good?
Quote by SMH07
i was considering getting a warbeast (again not WMD) since im fairly new to playing guitar and ive read some decent reviews on it. but at the same time i've also heard that low priced BC Rich guitars have a rep for being pretty bad. So i was just wondering, is it any good?

I've played it. There are definitely MUCH better guitars for the money. It's not TERRIBLE, but I would still stay away from it. The WMD Warbeast, on the other hand, is an awesome guitar.
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.
Got any recommendations on some of the better guitars for similar prices? Atm im on a budget of around £300 so im probably quite limited. I generally play rock/metal.
Any recommendations would be really helpful.