I went to my local pawn shop the other day, and i saw this strange guitar all the way in the back, almost out of sight. I went up to it, and it was very odd. It was switches everywhere, odd-shaped pickups and a very primitive tremolo. I looked on the headstock, and there was no name. Behind the headstock, the shop put a sticker saying:

'Old guitar, no name, made in Japan in the 1960's, interesting pickups, but remains a low-end guitar' and it sells for 125 bucks. I'll post some pictures next time i go, it's a very interesting piece. Would it be worth buying for a collection?
Guitars:
'11 Gibson Buckethead LP
'97 Fender Cali Series Strat
?? Samick Bass
'01 Fernandes Dragonfly Elite
Play it and see what it feels like. I really like the quirky Japanese guitars and that's definitely a reasonable price for what is likely to be a Teisco or something of that ilk.
Ibanez PGM301
Ibanez GRG170DX
Fender Telecaster MiJ - 1986
Swing T-Through

Ibanez TS9DX
Sovtek Small Stone - c.1985
EHX Big Muff
Kimbara Wah - c.1974
Boss GE-7

Orange Rocker 30 Combo

http://www.myspace.com/paythelay
did you get any pictures?
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Squier Classic Vibe Tele
Fulltone Clyde Wah
Fulltone OCD
Fulltone Deja Vibe
Fuzz Factory
Carbon Copy

Boutique Marshall-Style 50watt amp head
Orange 2x12
Quote by HyperBoy2519
did you get any pictures?

I'll try to stop by today or tomorrow to take some. It's a very strange work of art, plays horribly, but yet seems so attactive.
Guitars:
'11 Gibson Buckethead LP
?? Samick Bass
Quote by fattypumbaa
yeah sounds like a Teisco to me

No clue, it has brand on the headstock, and even the store said they don't who made it
Guitars:
'11 Gibson Buckethead LP
?? Samick Bass
Teisco usually have their name on it,,,,,though on my old Del Ray it wasnt painted on the headstock,,,it was on a little plate type thing on the headstock, that may be able to come off
Tomorrow i'll go and take some pictures and make a new thread
Guitars:
'11 Gibson Buckethead LP
?? Samick Bass
yeah for $125 my be worth picking up just as an oddity. might sound alright with a really good amp.