Anyone got a good hangover cure?. I drink 10 irish car bomb cocktails last night and feel sick as hell. Any dumb suggestions represent homosexuality on your part.
search bar > hangover
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
Fry up.

Egg, sausages, bacon, baked beans and some hash browns. Maybe some fried tomatoes if you feel like it.
Fresh fruit juice aswell.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Quote by ma)(payne
Just drink tons of water, it will move things along faster

i can stomach any ive been drinking a lot of sprite tho. no bacon either for a pig sandwich.
Quote by dx147
i can stomach any ive been drinking a lot of sprite tho. no bacon either for a pig sandwich.

When you're hungover, it's because you're dehydrated basically. Alcohol dehydrates you, so drinking a sugar filled drink isn't gonna help you any.
Quote by British_Steal
eat alot of delicious food, drink a lot of water, eat fruit , take a Tylenol and sleep

whats that?
Quote by ma)(payne
When you're hungover, it's because you're dehydrated basically. Alcohol dehydrates you, so drinking a sugar filled drink isn't gonna help you any.

it contains zero caffene so sprite is not dehydrating but gives me energy
Avgolemono Soup

2 cups milk
2 tablespoons cornstarch
6 egg yolks, beaten
2 quarts chicken stock
1/2 cup long grain rice
1/4 cup butter
chopped parsley
1/2 cup fresh lemon juice (or more to taste)
1 lemon, rind of, grated
salt and pepper
TRY and drink like a litre of water before you hit the bed.... this will hopefully get rid of the headaches when you wake up because it would of kept you hydrated while you slept.

youll be missing out on a fair amount of vitamins so maybe even a multi vitamin before you sleep and one when you wake up should help out A BIT, but like a borocca should also help as well
aspirin, dumbass. also, bananas help
Quote by bi-ah!
this is UG
of course they're going to say
0H it'5 @ jAcK50l\l!??!?!
iT i5 TeH p\/\/naG3!!!

but yeah its fine
Quote by REYtardid
TRY and drink like a litre of water before you hit the bed.... this will hopefully get rid of the headaches when you wake up because it would of kept you hydrated while you slept.

youll be missing out on a fair amount of vitamins so maybe even a multi vitamin before you sleep and one when you wake up should help out A BIT, but like a borocca should also help as well

I normally do but this is what i was drinking http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=So-tKa8kcyI last night so i was not compus mentus
pair orange juice and a banana with an omelet or something else that's filling and a little greasy.
Be a man, goddammit!

Hangovers a a huge part of a real man's life,

Now, if you NEED to get rid of it, just drink more. It's a touch hit and miss, but it'll help a ton.
Quote by bakk
Hi,
I have been pickin' up some Arabic radio signal things. Every time I turn up my Amp, this crazy Imam starts messing up my chords.

Proud owner of a 1987 Kramer Baretta I w/ spider Guitart.
Quote by crzywhiteboy
Avgolemono Soup

2 cups milk
2 tablespoons cornstarch
6 egg yolks, beaten
2 quarts chicken stock
1/2 cup long grain rice
1/4 cup butter
chopped parsley
1/2 cup fresh lemon juice (or more to taste)
1 lemon, rind of, grated
salt and pepper

People that are hung over don't have the patience to cook anything that requires any type of work.
Quote by slash_angus_VH
aspirin, dumbass. also, bananas help

**reportido**
Quote by dx147
Was is das?

you know that vitamin water that 50 cent has his own **** on...i dunno its called vitamin water and its got different flavors
I love the text on those bottles....

Anyway, drink loads of water and have a hearty breakfast. Take a shower (not too hot), and sleep.
WTLTL 2011
If you still have the alcohol in your system take some vicadin,should take care of that headache,and all health problems you would ever have in your life
Quote by BrianApocalypse
They're all covers, but "Think" was actually written by Urethra Franklin.

Founder of the Offical Henry Polfave Sucks club
Quote by NotAJock2Day
People that are hung over don't have the patience to cook anything that requires any type of work.

people usually have families or someone else they live with...
Get drunk again.
Quote by Johnljones7443
my neew year reslosutions are not too drikn as much lol.

happy new yeeae guyas.
drink milk before you drink alcohol- it lines your stomach and stops a hangover- works for me
If you want to play some emo music, I recommend using these settings:
Gain:0
Bass:0
Mid:0
Treble:0
Presence:0
Master Volume:0
You're supposed to drink water in between the alcohol.
Duh.
You're not brutal.

(click the smiley!)

Quote by slash_cardy
drink milk before you drink alcohol- it lines your stomach and stops a hangover- works for me

drinking milk stops me from feeling how much alcohol i've consumed, but other than that its a great stomach liner
put an alka- seltzer in a vitamin water, drink half of it after you're done drinking and you're going to bed. drink the other half when you wake up. no hangover.

or chase whatever you're drinking with water.