Poll Options
View poll results: eaten alive: ants or lions
Ants
12 7%
Lions
166 93%
Voters: 178.
Page 1 of 2
Would you rather be eaten alive by ants, or lions. Think carefully. Lions do it quicker.....and ants act slower....but it takes a while to get started....giving you ample time to do whatever you need...but is more painful.
Last edited by kingdomslayer91 at Sep 15, 2007,
No... ants would be more painful. You would scream in anguish as they slowly eat you away.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Lions.
You'd die so much faster, considering the first thing they do is actually KILL then eat.
LTD SC-608 Baritone
Schecter 007-Elite
Epi. Les Paul Standard
Jasmine SC312
Boss NS-2
Boss TU-3
Peavey 6505+

www.behaviourmusic.com
ok let me reput this..... with ants....you are alone...with lions...everyone you know is watching. So it is die in peace....or with people watching.
Still lions.
That'd be damn cool.
LTD SC-608 Baritone
Schecter 007-Elite
Epi. Les Paul Standard
Jasmine SC312
Boss NS-2
Boss TU-3
Peavey 6505+

www.behaviourmusic.com
ants would only be less painfull at the begining think of what it would be like once they have a signifigant hole in you and can start eating you from the inside = EXTREME AGONY
lions...who would want to be remembered as the guy who was eaten alive by ants?
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
Quote by funkbass369

So true.
um, why would anyone choose ants over lion?

i mean, unless you enjoy a slow agonizing death.

lion would probably be quick. one bite to the jugular, and im dead fairly quickly.
A lion will sever your spine with a bite in the back of you neck...instant death. That's how they kill. Ants.....they just bite whatever they find first. It'll probably take like 20 minutes before you die...and thats with them eating all over...A few hundred or so will run down your throat and eat you out from the inside...

ill go for the lions tyvm
WTLTL 2011
considering only female lions hunt

hell yeah i would like to be eaten alive by lions, if you know what i mean
---
i got tired of my signature and i no longer has one

---
Quote by kingdomslayer91
Would you rather be eaten alive by ants, or lions. Think carefully. Lions do it quicker.....but ants would be more painful.

what a stupid question...

thats like saying would you rather get beheaded, or your throat slit, to die a slow painful death

im pretty sure lions die before their teeth fall out.
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
Quote by kingdomslayer91
ok what if they were old lions....all the teeth falling out...they would have to gum you to death

http://www.andygriffiths.com.au/Just_Annoying_Contents.html

Quote by Andy Griffiths
Would you rather?
A story for anybody who's ever wondered whether they would rather be eaten by ants or lions.

Haha, because you haven't read that from a book...
It's a ****ing awesome book
Last edited by Horlicks at Sep 15, 2007,
lion definitely
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
Ants. Because then I'd be like "OMG WTF ANTS" and cover myself in insecticide. Thus killing the ants. And I wouldn't be dead. Unless insecticide kills humans.

FUCK YOU! GET PUMPED!
Can't I be attacked by both at the same time? Or perhaps some hybrid of the two? Giant ants perhaps?
The Pit. The Movie.
ummm getting bit by ants wouldn't hurt so i'd pick that one plus i'd get to live longer
Quote by funkbass369

Right here.

Actually, I don't think the fame of being eaten alive by ants equals out with the pain.

I would rather have the lions if it happened at a really big zoo, and a lot of little kids saw.
Nikolas
Would we be tied up? Because if the ants were climbing on me, I'd be rolling on them.
Imagine a million ants penetrating your body, then attacking every single muscle and organ, slowly chewing away at them. You'll be covered by a blanket of ants who won't rest till you are nothing but bones. A slow, grueling death. You won't even be able to scream after they bite your tongue away.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Turtles. It would be pretty cool to be eaten alive with turtles. That would be a first (I think.) BUT if the only things available are ants and lions, I'll go with the lions
I don't have a signature
Quote by dankhus
Turtles. It would be pretty cool to be eaten alive with turtles. That would be a first (I think.) BUT if the only things available are ants and lions, I'll go with the lions

BY, damn it!
I don't have a signature
I wouldn't mind lions, although I don't think I would ever be stupid enough to get in a situation where lions would be a threat to me.
Quote by Arthur Curry
It's just The Man trying to bring down us negroes.

Quote by Yakult
Just go out in a silk dressing gown and ask them if they've ever been penetrated
I actually just watched a movie where this guy owns a plantation in south america and this huge battalion of ants 20 miles long and 2 miles long comes and basically wipes out everything in their path. Its a very old movie, made in the 50s, but we read the story in school, so we had to watch the movie in school.

Now being eaten by ants mean they first eat out your eyes to blind you, then slowly devour you to the bone. Lions however would be much more terrifying, so I dont know what i would choose. Likely lion so that i could have a chance to prove my worthiness only to die.
Quote by funkdaddyfresh
justin, that was easily the most inspiring, helpful piece of advice anyone has ever given me in regards to my musical pursuits.

Screaming Help
Quote by kingdomslayer91
Think carefully. Lions do it quicker.....but ants would be more painful.

I feel an amusing picture is necessary here...
Quote by Liberation
Every time I see your avatar I want to slit your neck with a butterknife. Goddamn Pingu.
what a odd topic, too many people on UG smoke too many things

Lion
Quote by BrianApocalypse
They're all covers, but "Think" was actually written by Urethra Franklin.

Founder of the Offical Henry Polfave Sucks club
Page 1 of 2