I want another guitar but I don't know where to start. I've been looking for Charvels, Kramers, Jacksons, and 80's BC Riches. But I'm not limited to them.

Specs it needs to have:
Floyd Rose
NOT EMGs
Neck Thru is a plus.

Music: Thrash, a little Death Metal, a very small amount of Black Metal, Classic Rock, Blues, plain-ole' rock, and a little Jazz.

Price Range: up to $700

Please mention guitars that aren't made anymore as well as new guitars.
Schecter, anyone? They make some floyd-rose guitars.

Also a lot of ESPs, like the M series (I think. I always confuse them. But a lot of them have duncans and floyd roses)

Ibanez are great. Not sure if it fits your budget, but the RG1570 is one of teh best.
Schecter Syn Standard $600.00 Seymour Duncans, Floyd Rose
James "The Rev" Sullivan
1981-2009
May He Rest In Peace
^ that is probably the worst guitar schecter has ever made...

Old kramer would suit you very well.

Also look into some used Ibanez RGs. 550 and 570 with a change of pickup would be great.

Quote by KileManA7X
I remember my first erection. I went to my dad and was like "Do I have Aids???". I seriously thought there was something wrong with me.

This is extremely hard 2 find, I have the only one I ve ever seen(I look on ebay every day)
1988 Hohner St Victory (it like an Ibanez or Jackson) Steinberg trem(like a Floyd Rose) Select by EMG pickups, you can just change the pickup. There are other ones from the ST Series
James "The Rev" Sullivan
1981-2009
May He Rest In Peace
i absolutly hate kramers and bc rich. but ive only played teh cheaper mexican made bc rich and none of the higher quality ones so i maybe off.
i personally like ibanez and there great i think but since us aid u didnt want an ibanez a jackson would prob work best for you. ive never played schecters either so ic ant say anything on those. the thing is though ive gotten so used to my gutiars that anything else kidna feels weird and there just as good guitars so what im trying to say is that people can tell you what they like but it can be worthless information to u
Quote by jason_lee_91
i absolutly hate kramers and bc rich. but ive only played teh cheaper mexican made bc rich and none of the higher quality ones so i maybe off.
i personally like ibanez and there great i think but since us aid u didnt want an ibanez a jackson would prob work best for you. ive never played schecters either so ic ant say anything on those. the thing is though ive gotten so used to my gutiars that anything else kidna feels weird and there just as good guitars so what im trying to say is that people can tell you what they like but it can be worthless information to u

I wouldn't mind a nice little JEM or RG Prestige.
I would look into some new bc riches, alot of them come with a kahler or an OFR and Rockfield pups which i love.
My Frieds selling me a Hohner ST Victory for $20 and im trying to get a price estimate for it