Play some Daft Punk.
I'm sorry. Your ship sunk?
Did you write that when you was drunk?

All aboard The Belafonte
Cause I'm bringing Stellar back
(yeah!)
You mother fuckers don't now how to act
So get on up with your cocks in your hands
E-Jaculating the same shit over and over again.

We gotta get him back on that throne.
King Shit of Fuck Mountain
Let's take this bitch home
Give him some dome
This ain't an homage
It's a lyrical miracle whip
Now ain't sayin' you ain't got no rhymes
But this time, you all just lack the hips
Randy's all that and a bag of chips
He's on the cutting edge
Stellars got the knowledge
(Fuck college) To school you bitches
I'm not hatin'
I'm just tired of waitin'
Crit 4 Crit
"I commented you bitch!"

Now, I just come up for a breath from giving Stellar some head
To tell all you faggots that this forum is dead.
Last edited by DorkusMalorkus at Sep 15, 2007,
you can only bring stellar back if you have a receipt.
my name is matt. you can call me that if you like.
Even then, we're not open on weekends.

As for the writing, in all honestly, no bitterness, I thought it was a ridiculous attempt. It really, really didn't make it for me.
Freedom of speech and all that, I'll leave this up for a while for you to think about what you are doing.
Filth, pure filth... That's what you are.
Quote by The Hurt Within
Freedom of speech and all that, I'll leave this up for a while for you to think about what you are doing.
Yeah yeah. You do what you want, I respect your decision.

I'm just having a bit of fun. I think this whole situation (Randy and Matt's AIM Convo's, and Randy's rap piece, and getting band for it) is just hilariously ridiculous. When I look at it from the grand scheme of things, this is so pointless and stupid on both parts, and I want in. So if I get banned, it's alright. I'm not trying to incite arguments or problems or anything, just a few giggles.

Again, it is your decision.
Quote by DorkusMalorkus
When I look at it from the grand scheme of things, this is so pointless and stupid on both parts, and I want in.

Is this supposed to make any sense?

I guess it's cool that you guys are supporting each other. It makes you look ridiculously immature though. I think you make it Steve's decision because you ain't able to make a decent one yoursel(ves)f. What are you trying to do? Start S+L riot?
Quote by circular.parade
Is this supposed to make any sense?
I didn't backspace far enough, and I'm still on a little bit of robotussin, hahaha. In the grand scheme of things, all of this is pointless: writing rap songs about how crappy this place is, banning people for doing it, writing rap songs about how banning someone for it is stupid. I think it is funny and stupid to get all worked up about because it's all just a bit of fun. I wanted in on that fun.

Jesus, when did the internet stop being fun?
Quote by circular.parade
I guess it's cool that you guys are supporting each other. It makes you look ridiculously immature though. I think you make it Steve's decision because you ain't able to make a decent one yoursel(ves)f.
My decision to have fun on the internet doing something I don't think is wrong, something I think is funny is far beyond decent, if you ask me. I'm doing it knowing that I have no control over whatever 'punishment' is given to me, be it this thread closing, or me receiving a ban.
Quote by circular.parade
What are you trying to do? Start S+L riot?

Quote by Dorkusmalorkus
I'm not trying to incite arguments or problems or anything, just a few giggles.
personally, to weigh in, this thread doesnt bother me because its just silliness. theres no personal unpleasantness to other people, which i think there was in the AIM conversations.
my name is matt. you can call me that if you like.
Lol.
マリ「しあわっせはーあるいってこないだーからあるいってゆっくんだねーん 
いっちにっちいっぽみーかでさんぽ
 さーんぽすすんでにっほさっがるー 
じーんせいはっわんつー!ぱんち・・・

"Success is as dangerous as failure. Hope is as hollow as fear." - from Tao Te Ching

wait stellar got banned? i step away from lurking s+l for a few days and all this sht goes down?
so i just went around to figure out why and he was being an ass, albeit a funny one

now onto your poem, it was humorous, it was witty, it wasn't all that great...not that writing was horrible i just didn't want to think about hillary's vagina. excuse me while i go wash my eyes.