Is it called 84 because that introductory riff is repeated 8 times every time it is played, and its in 4/4 timing??

It was nice a rocky song though, I didnt think the drums were too loud, they just added to the strong beat, which is what kept the song flowing.
As the angel kisses me once again
You scream poison as you glare
Your bow and arrow by your side
As if you cared

It's a mour......astral congregation
I wasn't a fan of the wah awh, as it just made the song sound lo-fi. It needs vocals big time, because it's pretty much just chords all the way through =]
Quote by theodore_mage
Is it called 84 because that introductory riff is repeated 8 times every time it is played, and its in 4/4 timing??

It was nice a rocky song though, I didnt think the drums were too loud, they just added to the strong beat, which is what kept the song flowing.

no, but nice, i didn't even realize that!
That was a really sexy track! I love the contrast between the funk of the verse and the straight ahead rock of the chorus. It just begs for a strong vocal performance (especially the chorus). It really sounds great though man. You both played with precision but there was also a loose vibe to everything which gave it character.

Crit mine if you have time (if not don't worry about it):

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=673120
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.