Hi, I was just wondering if this amp any good.

BRAND-Line6

MODEL-Flextone Duo

DESCRIPTION-2x10 100w Guitar Modeling amplifier

So, what do you guys say? Should I buy it?

I think it is discontinued or something, since I can't seem to find any info on google. If you guys ever used it, please give some opinions

Thanks
I've never heard of that amp, if you're looking for a line 6 buy a spider
Ignore the other guy - The Flextone and Vetta series amps have the equivalent of full Line 6 POD or POD XT's in them (the Vetta has even more) - seriously, people tour with the Flextone series and the Vetta series, nobody tours with the Spider series.

If you found a really good deal on a Flextone II, you'll really like it - I moved up to a tube amp now, but when I was playing almost exclusively through a POD XT, guitarists with a lot more experience than me thought the Marshall JCM and Plexi models sounded fantastic, the Fender blues and clean styles were great, etc. You'll love this.
Yeah, I found a used one, and it's less than 200 bucks. Do you think it's a good deal?

I know that spiders are supposed to be crap though... :p
I've never heard of the Flextone duo but I have heard of the Line 6 FlextoneII and III and heard they are good. The Spider series... not so much. I tried the Spider II series and it wasn't great. Have not tried the spider III series.
My Gear:

Fender Strat w/Duncans
Hand Built(by me) guitar w/Duncans
Ibanez RG321MH
Bugera V22
Peavey Vyper 30 Watt
Xotic BB Preamp
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Digitech Hardwire Chromatic Tuner
Fender T-Bucket Acoustic
Digitech Bad Monkey
If you buy it used check it out very thoroughly. Make sure all the modeling and preset features work.
Yeah, I've just bought it used.

What should I do if it arrives? How exactly should I test it?

Thanks
If I were you I would do an internet search for a user's manual, sometimes you'll luck out. Basically just check every possible setting and see if it functions to your satisfaction. There's a lot of settings on it however so don't be upset if something sounds a little strange. Do a search and see if there are any reviews of that particular or a similar amp on the net and UG and other guitar forums. I believe Line 6 has a web site and forum also.
I signed up in the line 6 forum to ask.

Btw, do you guys think the price that I paid for it, 200 USD, worth the bang?
Quote by KIDRoach
I signed up in the line 6 forum to ask.

Btw, do you guys think the price that I paid for it, 200 USD, worth the bang?

Thats a good price - if you hate it you can turn it around on the 'bay for about that if not a little more I think.
PM Me for any help you need with recording systems/tips
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Good call

Man, you should be a mod, you know everything.