k so i heard this song..
the chours is like "im on the inside, im on the inside out" and thats all i know. and the band starts with an s i believe. thanks
Favorite Artists/Bands
1.John Mayer
2.Smashing Pumpkins
3.Moneta
Last edited by Wheel at Sep 15, 2007,
Quote by yawn
Yeah. Never understood why that song was so popular. ><

There's a large group of people that enjoy being sad and cutting themselves. Staind caters to them and Aaron Lewis is one of the biggest tools of all time for unleashing such "musical" abominations on this world.
lol staind eh? thats silly
Favorite Artists/Bands
1.John Mayer
2.Smashing Pumpkins
3.Moneta
Quote by Aqua Dementia
There's a large group of people that enjoy being sad and cutting themselves. Staind caters to them and Aaron Lewis is one of the biggest tools of all time for unleashing such "musical" abominations on this world.
there are plenty of bands out there which are worse than staind...

btw: and i have a sneaking suspicion that you are some guy from another forum who tried to raid Ug a few months ago...that guy had the same avatar
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
Quote by Wheel
k so i heard this song..
the chours is like "im on the inside, im on the inside out" and thats all i know. and the band starts with an s i believe. thanks

Sounds like it could be "Smothered" by Spineshank....

You push from the inside, you push from the inside out
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by RageAgainst...
there are plenty of bands out there which are worse than staind...

I Know. Right now I'm focusing on Staind since their the band in this thread. Don't start with me Colbert
Quote by Aqua Dementia

ever think that people have tough lives....and don't live in the hills of L.A with all their preppy friends. I am saying that some people listen to them because it gives them resolution to know that they are not the only one with a hard life.

Just a thought
Quote by kingdomslayer91
ever think that people have tough lives....and don't live in the hills of L.A with all their preppy friends. I am saying that some people listen to them because it gives them resolution to know that they are not the only one with a hard life.

Just a thought

Well if you have a hard life then do something productive with it instead of whining.
Quote by Aqua Dementia
Well if you have a hard life then do something productive with it instead of whining.

but that is their job...lol
Quote by Aqua Dementia

you could turn that on its head and say if you have a good life, do something productive with it and stop having a go at people on forums because they like music you don't.

edit: typographical error, sah! won't happen again!
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Quote by esther_mouse
you could turn that on its head and say if you have a good life, do something productive with it and stop having a go at people on forums because they like music you don't.

edit: typographical error, sah! won't happen again!

I didn't say that I have a ggod life, though it isn't a bad one. I also haven't attacked anyone in this thread for liking Staind, I stated my opinion on them.