hey guys i changed my picking technequiqe or how ever u spell today and i got a jam with a m8 tomorow looking to go into his band .i can solo fast with it but im having trouble with doing palmuted 00000000000 lotsof times rly fast on e and the a and ive gotta try and get it fast by tomorow does anyone know any gd ways on getting it fast. ive done lots of metronome stuff for ages but is there an esayer way. or should he understand ive just changed my picking ways. sorry if its not clear or bad spelling im a bit retarded so dont take the piss cheers
ok, i do a lot of high e fast picking. what i do is i tilt my pick slighty so it wont catch on the string and mess up ur rythm, then i loosen my fingers holding the pick so they aren't as tensed, then i use my wrist to go hella fast, it works for me, hopefully it will work for you as well.
Quote by liv3evi7
ok, i do a lot of high e fast picking. what i do is i tilt my pick slighty so it wont catch on the string and mess up ur rythm, then i loosen my fingers holding the pick so they aren't as tensed, then i use my wrist to go hella fast, it works for me, hopefully it will work for you as well.

alright cheers m8 :]!
You could also change the way you hold the pick so it sticks out slightly sideways in relation to your thumb.