im looking for a guitar in the 700 range maybe 800 if i sell my ibanez too..i currently have an older Jackson( i forget the model name, its a beautiful blue, 3 double stacked single coils, duncan designed, soloist headstock and fulcrum style bridge)..and i have my ibanez RVX220 i dont like it, i replaced the pickups with Dimarzio X2N and Air Norton tho..im looking at the ESP LTD EC-500, the MH-400, the M-400, the Viper-400 and 407
whats the quality like on these guitars? and how are the necks i've only played the MH and i also played an ESP Truckster not the LTD..my amp is a Crate V1512
Viper 407 is the way to go. 7 strings, baby
Dyer's Eve is awesome, and has an abnormally large penis, which doesn't act as any hinderance to his everyday life despite its freakishly large size.
For unrivaled obedience, user King_ofKumbucha is awarded this spot of honor.
bump..hows the neck of the 407? i've always wanted a 7 string after i tested the 1527 ibanez but i dont like the tremelo bridge
i've played the schecter..i've always hated the baseball bat neck other than that its a sick guitar
i have an esp viper 1000, basically the same as the 400 but more cosmetically expensive. i really like it, the neck is a little thick, at least i think so, but it feels great. i really enjoy playing it. the only thing is a bit of a balance problem when standing up, but thats because of where the strapbuttons are. but i love it. id recomment any one of those
i'm very very close to the vipers i've played many of the ltd's and they are made so well.
Quote by LSC300
i've played the schecter..i've always hated the baseball bat neck other than that its a sick guitar

My guess is they wanted the neck to be stronger because the entire guitar is one piece.
yeah i could understand that. it just feels uncomfortable in my hands.
407! *points to sig* I may be biased, but really, that extra string did so much for my playing...
Dyer's Eve is awesome, and has an abnormally large penis, which doesn't act as any hinderance to his everyday life despite its freakishly large size.
For unrivaled obedience, user King_ofKumbucha is awarded this spot of honor.