Ok so i had heard some andrew wk through out the years and thought he was just an ok artist with all his party songs and ****. Well the other day i stumbled across a live video of his song "Totally Stupid," and i must say that the song kicks so much ass. it really shows how talented wk is regardless of his style or genre. But the song is no means a party song. Agree or Disagree?
He plays all the instruments on his albums. There's no spectacular solo's or riff's or anything, but still that's pretty intense.
Oh yeah, that's what it's all about alright, but being it and talking about it are different things. These country boys will talk to you and talk to you about individual freedom, but when they see a free individual it's gonna scare 'em. Easy Rider
is he still alive?

havent heard anything from him for a while now.

i always thought he was alright. nothing special, but i could listen to him from time to time.

If you wanna party we will always party hard!

He's probably messed up his throat by now.
Quote by aaron13
well i get on the net and chat with hot chicks alot.
most of them want to see me naked.. and they are over 18..
Just had a read of this - Andrew WK

Theres some interesting stuff for example the fact that he studied Jazz Keyboard
Quote by atomkat
I can't fxcking descripe in words how much I love you!!!!!!!
Quote by MrJayremmie
marry me.
Stratocaster fan...
PARTY HARD!PARTY HARD!PARTY HARD!PARTY HARD!PARTY HARD!PARTY HARD!PARTY HARD!PARTY HARD!PARTY HARD!PARTY HARD!PARTY HARD!PARTY HARD!PARTY HARD!PARTY HARD!PARTY HARD!PARTY HARD!PARTY HARD!PARTY HARD!PARTY HARD!PARTY HARD!PARTY HARD!PARTY HARD!PARTY HARD!PARTY HARD!PARTY HARD!PARTY HARD!PARTY HARD!PARTY HARD!PARTY HARD!PARTY HARD!PARTY HARD!PARTY HARD!PARTY HARD!PARTY HARD!PARTY HARD!PARTY HARD!PARTY HARD!PARTY HARD!PARTY HARD!PARTY HARD!PARTY HARD!PARTY HARD!PARTY HARD!PARTY HARD!PARTY HARD!PARTY HARD!PARTY HARD!PARTY HARD!PARTY HARD!PARTY HARD!PARTY HARD!PARTY HARD!PARTY HARD!PARTY HARD!PARTY HARD!PARTY HARD!

Etc etc, yeah its good.
*ninja bump to avoid starting a new thread and angry search bar comments*

Listening to his Close Calls With Brick Walls album for the first time now. It's AMAZINGLY different from his other two. Seriously, most of the songs I've listened to so far, I'd have thought it was a different artist had I heard them on the radio or something.

There's a different vocal style, there's more skillful instrumental playing, it's just completely different.
It took me a while to get into CCWBW, but I think it's a pretty solid album. Has a few of his best tracks on it (The Moving Room, You Will Remember Tonight). Still prefer I Get Wet and The Wolf overall, though.

I've been a huge fan of AWK since Party Hard was released, but all the Steev Mike conspiracy bullshit has really dampened my enthusiasm for him. It's all a bit weird. I dun' like it!
Quote by Buzz Saw
Ok so i had heard some andrew wk through out the years and thought he was just an ok artist with all his party songs and ****. Well the other day i stumbled across a live video of his song "Totally Stupid," and i must say that the song kicks so much ass. it really shows how talented wk is regardless of his style or genre. But the song is no means a party song. Agree or Disagree?

agree
Quote by _deeperthewound
I've been a huge fan of AWK since Party Hard was released, but all the Steev Mike conspiracy bullshit has really dampened my enthusiasm for him. It's all a bit weird. I dun' like it!

Andrew WK is Buckethead!