as ive just ordered one i was wondering just how many people on the bass forum use a mixer?
Quote by skater dan0
Damn you and your ninja-like modding
erm, for what?
EH

"Show me war; show me pestilence; show me the blood-red hands of retribution..."
Well I thought it could be cool to get a keyboard, mic, electric drums and connect em all to a mixer and record using cubase.
Mixers will help if you want to manipulate music/sound clips and run multiple tracks.
^haha well yeah in answer to your question TS i don't have a mixer but i'm planning on getting a £1000 thing that i can plug 16 mics/line inputs into and send them to a computer as seperate tracks so i can hook up an entire rock band, including acoustic drum kit and treat each instrument with seperate fx and EQuing. expensive at first but i save a ****load on outboard FX!
EH

"Show me war; show me pestilence; show me the blood-red hands of retribution..."
Quote by eddiehimself
^haha well yeah in answer to your question TS i don't have a mixer but i'm planning on getting a £1000 thing that i can plug 16 mics/line inputs into and send them to a computer as seperate tracks so i can hook up an entire rock band, including acoustic drum kit and treat each instrument with seperate fx and EQuing. expensive at first but i save a ****load on outboard FX!

Isn't that somewhat like a mixer?

Also, how does this question have anything to do with bass?