okay so im running a peaveyf 6505 through a crappy MG412. I wanna improve my sound but im not sure what choice i should make.

1. Just replace the speakers with Celestion V30's

2. Buy an Avatar cab loaded with V30's

Im looking at what is the cheaper of the two but i still want a good sound.Im thinking about going with the Avatar because i dont think that the Marshall is big enough and the sound wont resonate inside. Each V30 goes for about 110 so 110x4 is 440. Thats about the same price as the Avatar. So what does UG think?
Quote by csn00b
I hate seeing cute girls topless and what not, it just feels wrong.
Buy an Avatar cab between the two. if u rly need a bigger sound, i think u could easily take the guts out of a cab and build a bigger frame.
A smaller cab would make for a tighter sound and more bottom end. Quality of build and wood also counts towards your sound, you're prolly better off with the avatar.
yeah i have my friends 212 here cause he left it one day that we jammed. it sounds great but ive also heard nice things about avatars so i was thinking about them but i think i might end up going with a vader 212 or 412 depending on how quickly i can get the cash
Quote by csn00b
I hate seeing cute girls topless and what not, it just feels wrong.