I've been getting a sharp pain in my lower right side for a few weeks now. It was mostly when I would lie down before, but now it's happening more and more often. Also, sometimes when I take a piss, it burns when I stop. Not in my penis, but the muscle/tissue/whatever that's behind my balls just stings and burns, it's horrible. I don't know what it is, I guess it could be stones. I do drink ALOT of milk (2-3 glasses a day) and occasionally a soda. If it continues for much longer I'm going to the doctor. What do you guys think?
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
UG IS NOT A DOCTOR, i just thought i needed to clarify.

But seriously go to a doctor (one who has a genuine medical certificate that wasnt drawn in paint)
Quote by minibrowny
But seriously go to a doctor (one who has a genuine medical certificate that wasnt drawn in paint)

TS: Have you been Stabbed Lately?
Custom 4 String P/J-Bass
Zoom B2.1u
Ashdown Thomann Special Edition 180w
Ashdown Perfect 10 Combo

Member of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join
Quote by sam b
Aids

Who didn't see that one coming?

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
^ +1, check for stab wounds, or gaping holes in your flesh made by a wild dog with rabies, things like that.
Quote by dudetheman
Who didn't see that one coming?

hey, i had to do it before someone else did
Go to the doctor...pain in the lower right side is a symptom of Appedicitis.

Could be something else but just to be safe...
Welcome to BUCKETHEADLAND

Last edited by Colonel Sanders : Yesterday at 10:54 PM.
If anyone says he should rub icy hot on it, they will be strung from the rafters of an old Church by their own intestines.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quick, most likely a bladder stone , urethritis or an UTI. Possibly appendicitis, but its been troubling him for a few weeks, so I *might* discount that.

DUDE. IT IS NOT GOOD.

GO . DOCTOR. NOW.
BLACK OVERLORD OF THE ORDER OF THE KNIGHTS WHO SAY NI! pm SGstriker to join!

Quote by Bennetts_strat
^Dude, he's an 02'er.... He could put you in dog collars and make you his bitch if he wanted.

YOU stop phailing.
Last edited by Kai-7 at Sep 15, 2007,
Also Check for Gun Shot Wounds, Fragments of Remains of people/buildings, anything else which may have caused that kinda of pain
Custom 4 String P/J-Bass
Zoom B2.1u
Ashdown Thomann Special Edition 180w
Ashdown Perfect 10 Combo

Member of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join
i thought it could be appendicitis when you said pain in your right side, cos i had that, and its when you lay down..

but then you said the stuff about your wang so...
Serious answers contain " go see a doctor" but seriously i had the same problems, and it turned out to be stones. Went had an ultra sound an it comfirmed it.
Quote by Dr. Faustus
Go to the doctor...pain in the lower right side is a symptom of Appedicitis.

Could be something else but just to be safe...

I thought about that also, but this has been going on for 5-6 days. Appendicitis will usually cause more pain than this over a shorter amount of time though, right?

I think it's a stone. I'll probably go to the Doc on monday.

EDIT: the wang pain isn't in my wang, it's like in the muscle underneath my ballbag. (area behind/below my balls), and it only happens when I stop pissing.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
Last edited by dudetheman at Sep 15, 2007,
Quote by splinter26
Serious answers contain " go see a doctor" but seriously i had the same problems, and it turned out to be stones. Went had an ultra sound an it comfirmed it.

You mean he's pregnant?!
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by break-me-in
You mean he's pregnant?!

Ultra sound scans aren't just for confirming pregnancies. US is for looking inside a human body, the abdominal cavity, basically - we scan the kidneys, the gallbladder, the intestines and basically almost everything else in the abdomen. It's easier than opening someone up just for a look-see.
BLACK OVERLORD OF THE ORDER OF THE KNIGHTS WHO SAY NI! pm SGstriker to join!

Quote by Bennetts_strat
^Dude, he's an 02'er.... He could put you in dog collars and make you his bitch if he wanted.

YOU stop phailing.
Quote by dudetheman
I thought about that also, but this has been going on for 5-6 days. Appendicitis will usually cause more pain than this over a shorter amount of time though, right?

I think it's a stone. I'll probably go to the Doc on monday.

EDIT: the wang pain isn't in my wang, it's like in the muscle underneath my ballbag. (area behind/below my balls), and it only happens when I stop pissing.

Appendicitis can differ in severity...some cases are mild enough that the inflammation is resolved by itself. It has several possible causes which can take different amounts of time to create extreme pain so it's better to not rule things out. Using the process of elimination methodology is the safest.

Although since there are wang issues...you may end up having to piss out a kidney stone...ouch.
Welcome to BUCKETHEADLAND

Last edited by Colonel Sanders : Yesterday at 10:54 PM.
Quote by Kai-7
Ultra sound scans aren't just for confirming pregnancies. US is for looking inside a human body, the abdominal cavity, basically - we scan the kidneys, the gallbladder, the intestines and basically almost everything else in the abdomen. It's easier than opening someone up just for a look-see.

I know. I was making a really ****ty joke. Why spoil my fun? Who was I hurting?

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by break-me-in
If anyone says he should rub icy hot on it, they will be strung from the rafters of an old Church by their own intestines.

But its icy to cool the pain, then hot to dull it away...
blues....
Quote by Dr. Faustus
Appendicitis can differ in severity...some cases are mild enough that the inflammation is resolved by itself. It has several possible causes which can take different amounts of time to create extreme pain so it's better to not rule things out. Using the process of elimination methodology is the safest.

Although since there are wang issues...you may end up having to piss out a kidney stone...ouch.

If it gets any worse tonight I'll go to the ER. Otherwise, I'll go on Monday. The side pain isn't really that severe, I would really only rate it as annoying. That stinging and burning after the pissing is hell though, the other day at school I didn't think I would be able to stay on my feet. Luckily, it goes away as fast as it appears.

I'll go to the doc on Monday. Thanks guys.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
Quote by speckley
But its icy to cool the pain, then hot to dull it away...

You're this (*makes hand gesture which you can't actually see*) close.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by AngerIsAGift06
bladder or appendix problem i reckon

He'd be dead by now if was his appendix. Plus when I had to get mine out it never hurt to piss.

Probly some kidney infection or stones or something.

Don't steal, don't lift
Twenty years of schoolin'
And they put you on the day shift
Human Papilona Virus.... WARTS BABE WARTS!
86 Japanese Fat Fender Strat
Vox ADVT30 XL

Pelvic Thrust those Axes !
Prostate problems?
Quote by FrenchyFungus
Hey y'all!!! Me and my friend were over at her house. I we were wonder what guys think when they see a hot girl at the mall or whatever walk by. (We're both pretty as y'all would say "blonde" sometimes).

Quote by rabidguitarist
I just look like some homo.
Uhh.. go to the doctor, you might have appendicitis.
Tonight I kill your fucking face.
I killed your face.

HG FC: 4211 7971 0287
Plt FC: 3052 1000 9033
to the guy said "dont say Icy Hot" that actually might work for the side pain if its something to do with the Muscle... but Go to a doctor. two of my friends had that same stuff(without the wang pain) happen and they both got a Appendicites