well my birthday is coming up, and My parents want some ideas on what to get me. and i cant really think of alot of stuff besides new Pups for my guitar, so i turn to you, Pit. Max amount of money is about 300$ canadian. so anyone with ideas?
get some nice gibson burstbuckers to your SG
Because footstools are cool - UG's Classical Guitarists

[quote="'']Congratulations! You have won the award for the most irrelevant thing ever said in a thread!
-a new amplfier for your nice gibson
-new trings
-new strap
-concert tickets for a band you like
-acoustic guitar(if you're into acoustic stuff)
♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪

Quote by Rune Playaz
I vote thycrusader for 'The guy who hit the nail on the head'

Quote by Emilyyy.
thycrusader = Thigh_Crusader
Your two front teeth?

Ah, maybe you should save that for December.
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
Cant really get a Decent Amp for 300 bucks tho...it wouldnt be much of an upggrade grom my MG anyways, and im getting a JCM around march...but i like the dutch hooker idea
Quote by Tubyboulin
Cant really get a Decent Amp for 300 bucks tho...it wouldnt be much of an upggrade grom my MG anyways, and im getting a JCM around march...but i like the dutch hooker idea

you dare underestimate your local pawn shop?

mine has served me well, I get all my musical needs there.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
books are cool...

ask for a book and read or something...
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Books, movies, and cd's never fail. Ask for a good thick book that'll take you a while to get through like Moby Dick or David Copperfield. After that, maybe if you've been thinking of trying something new ask for something to help you get started.
Quote by KnownUnknown
If you can't think of anything to get, don't. Save up for later and when the time comes you'll have a lot more money.

What do you meen saving up? im not the one gonna buy it, its for my birthday and i need ideas. they probobly wont just give me 300 dollars if i cant think of stuff
xbox 360? there about $300 now
Quote by Burtonjp
Thats right.. I'm drooling over your body... *walks off and registers as a gay sex offender *

~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.
Your parents spend 300 on your birthday gift? I have 150Can. MAX
But for some reason I thought of "Poop on chest" But I dunno. A nice pair of winter tires coud do good. You could totally put wheels on your bed, And Drive your ass around!!!
Quote by RentACar
Your parents spend 300 on your birthday gift? I have 150Can. MAX
But for some reason I thought of "Poop on chest" But I dunno. A nice pair of winter tires coud do good. You could totally put wheels on your bed, And Drive your ass around!!!

They usually wouldnt spend that much, and im not aimng for a 300 dollar gift, just so nobody starts telling me to ask for a Gibson Customshop Re-issue or a car or somethng....