Right, I was just eating dinner in a restaurant with my parents and one of their friends, (in Amsterdam). And I got up to go to the toilet on the way their I pass a table of quest who had just arrived and the quy looks and me and smiles, and i regonise him from somewhere and I nod and say hello not really paying attention and on the way back to my table the guy is looking at me again and I realise it's the dude from the poster in the bathroom with the big letters the ones that have been popping up all over town, It was Sting from The Police. He looked at me again and started laughing it was quite akward. My neck went all stiff and wouldn't move for a few seconds.

But anyway anything happened to someone like this ?
The real question is, why was Sting staring/smiling at a 16 year old boy on his way to the bathroom so much?
I met Dick Cheney in a public restroom.

I still wish I hadn't
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
I shook hands with the the folks from this itty bitty little metal band called IN FLAMES (oh hell yes)

was at a concert, and when it was over and people started cleaning up I was still around. In Flames came out, so I complimented them on a great show and we shook hands. Then they left, and I got me some picks from the floor.
WTLTL 2011
I've seen some mildly famous people seeing as I live in the centre of London but I can't remember any of their names.

I did see Kofi Anan once, the guy who runs the United Nations, as he was leaving his hotel in Park Lane.
I met Zakk Wylde outside his hotel in Glasgow. Got to talk with Mick Thompson about guitars and shredders for about 25 mins after a show.
my band Crimson Angel

PM me if you're interested in drumming for us
Me and my mate saw Marylin Manson, performing personal jesus for some TV show. So on the "Reach out and touch faith" line, he goes to his knees and reaches out to the crowd. My mate reaches out towards him, Manson grabs his hand, pulls him half on stage and hugs him mid-song.
****ing strong bloke actually...
i met the guitarist from aiden outside a concert.
it was before the show and him and his guitar tech were just standing outside. the guy i was with recognized him and we talked for like an hour mostly about guitars and playing.
the sad part is we didnt even get his autograph.
A good friend of my parents is an Indo.. When he was younger he was pretty musically talented and a band asked him if he could come and play on the drums once.. Since he was an indo and they were kinda discriminated then he really feld honoured and went. Later when he was like 30 years older he meets this man in the train and they talk a litte and they found out that they both have lived in The Hague and both played with that same band. Then the man says: 'do you know how the band was named' Well he didnt and it was The Golden Earing! I dont know if a lot of you guys know that band but they were pretty famous here
I've met Stone Sour, and had my picture taken with Corey Taylor.

I also met Dave McLain (Machine Head) at Wembley. And had a picture taken with him.
Yes. It's a sig. Get over it.

www.myspace.com/maddo69

Yes. It's my rig. Get over it.
Ibanez Apex 2.
ESP F-100FM.
Tanglewood Odyssey.
Boss GT-8 Guitar Effects Pedal.
Marshall MG100HDFX w/ AVT412X cab.
i Met Duff and Dave from VR going into the Manchester Concert this year
Custom 4 String P/J-Bass
Zoom B2.1u
Ashdown Thomann Special Edition 180w
Ashdown Perfect 10 Combo

Member of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join
I met God Forbid

Talked about ESP guitars
Was funny
Ibanez RG770DX Reissue

Ibanez Apex 2

Ibanez S520EX w/ EMGs

Marshall DSL100 Halfstack

NEWCASTLE UNITED!
So you like GNR then? I've met Steven Adler, he was really fudging cool!
Quote by Muphin

I still wish I hadn't

Did he tell you to go **** yourself? Or did he actually do it himself?
I Live GnR Dude, i also have Bumblefoots Autograph, the new guitarist from GnR, shes pretty cool, sent it via airmail and everything!
Custom 4 String P/J-Bass
Zoom B2.1u
Ashdown Thomann Special Edition 180w
Ashdown Perfect 10 Combo

Member of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join
I met Jack White at the hotel I was staying at after a White Stripes concert I went to. Really nice guy I got his autograph on my ticket stub
When I was like Grade 6, I went Trick - o - Treating, and started off with my neighbors house. Instead of my neighbors answering, Eric Lindros and Bobby Orr answered the door. LOL I was so shocked and confused.
One Love

“One good thing about music, when it hits- you feel no pain” -Bob Marley
I met the people in Quiet Riot . I went to see Quiet Riot at a bar where my friends dad works security. We came early and watched the sound check. The went right back to the hotel, so I didn't get to met them until after the show. But I hung out with the opening band, who were a local band and they were really cool. We got to hang out after the show and we met the band. They were all cool except for the singer, who acted like he was special for singing in Quiet Riot. I got pictures with all of them and a few guitar pics. This was when I was just starting to play guitar and they're guitar player showed me some stuff. It was alot of fun.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
I met Jack White at the hotel I was staying at after a White Stripes concert I went to. Really nice guy I got his autograph on my ticket stub

it wasn't the hotel yorba, was it?
Never really met anyone famous, my dad was Rory Gallaghers roadie and thats about it.

My dads good friends with the old members of Rory's band (well ex band now) and I'll be meeting them all, as well as the big tribute bands at the next tribute festival.

Also my dads met loads of people, Hendrix being one of them.
My mom knows Neil Young's sister lol They went to the same school
One Love

“One good thing about music, when it hits- you feel no pain” -Bob Marley
I shook hands with Joe Cinderella.
"Imagine all the people, sharing all the world"
-John Lennon
Quote by cakeandpiemofo

Jack white taught me how to play some blues **** at a guitar store in Milwaukee..

I just walked in, started talking to him and i sat down for like 20 min and he showed me a few things, then left. That's one of the reasons i respect him as a guitarist, he's amazing... and he is a really nice guy, total opposite of douchebag.
I was in a picture with Tom Arnold and a bunch of random people at an Iowa football game a few weeks ago. He put his arm around me and said "Your really damned tall!" and left. Thats about it.
My friends dad is mates with Robert Plant and apparently has his phone number...
Come at me bro.
Quote by Arthur Curry
The real question is, why was Sting staring/smiling at a 16 year old boy on his way to the bathroom so much?

lol

i had an encounter like this with Michelle Dewberry off the apprentice, she isnt that famous though
The dude who played Anakin Skywalker in Episode I used to live like 5 houses down from me. I waved to him once and he flipped me off
Quote by lushacrous
The dude who played Anakin Skywalker in Episode I used to live like 5 houses down from me. I waved to him once and he flipped me off

i don't know y i find that hilarious
"Satan isn't inside a guitar pick. He's in here. In our hearts. He's what makes us not want to go to work, or excercise or tell the truth." -
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I wish I was gay.

Quote by cashewchaching
Even though he's an ugly woman, my favorite is john mayer.
-I saw Christina Aguleira at Disneyland.

-Jammed with Joe Satriani's pick.

Uhm... That's about all I can remember
yeah i haven't met anybody famous but one of my friends went to the family values tour and hung out with K.C. from KoRn and met Dan Jacobs and he told her they were going to get married.

We're coming back, coming back
We'll live forever, live forever
Let's have wedding, have a wedding
Let's start the killing, start the killing

Quote by Muphin

I still wish I hadn't

Was he meditating?
Call Me Joe
Quote by wesleyisgay
IF MATT DAMON DIES TOMMAROW

FUK

Communist Mormon of 2.21.19.8

Caffeine Head of The Bass Militia
My mom worked with Andrew Raycroft's (NHL, Toronto) cousin and I ended up getting to meet him and get a signed 8x10 and what not. Jason York (NHL, Boston) lives on my street, and so does Wade Redden (NHL, Ottawa). I always see Jason York drive by in his mustang, and I just started seeing Wade regularly again as he's back home for training camp.

Oh, and I've met most of the TNA roster, as well as a bunch of WWE guys.
I met Eric Sardinas outside the Vai show I went to. I saw Matt Damon in a diner in the Hamptons. I literally bumped into Matthew Broderick in the Hamptons. Jerry Sienfeld biked by our beach house in the Hamptons. My uncle's acquaintences with Robert DeNiro. I met Chiodos (it was a signing, so barely counts). I met Joan Jett (biiiitch). I met the guys from THe Human Abstract.