Page 1 of 3
At least according to a Swedish newspaper, he apparently (maybe???) died in a helicopter crash.
(for those of you who speak swedish http://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/article787839.ab )

It this is true it's really sad... he was the best driver of them all
¯|(°_o)/¯
Last edited by Zox at Sep 15, 2007,
He was the dude who had the games...

I'm not really bothered. Sure, sad to see anyone die.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
They don't know who's dead yet, they're suspecting it is indeed McRae and his son. But no confirmation.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Quote by Demon Wolf
They don't know who's dead yet, they're suspecting it is indeed McRae and his son. But no confirmation.

I read something about his wife saying that it was Colin and his son abord the helicopter, but i'm not sure if that's correct.
¯|(°_o)/¯
I have nothing against colin or so, but finnish drivers > all others. Sorry.
Quote by skeptopotamus
Pardon me, but who??? Who's this guy?

never heard of colin mcrae games? bit like v ralley
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
Crikey, wasn't that long ago that Richard burns died. Rallying hasn't been the same since.
Quote by azza6
Darren you rock.

Quote by 7DaySkeptic
You win sir

Join the only "REAL" Stratocaster Group here

Free Fender Strat here!
Quote by skeptopotamus
Pardon me, but who??? Who's this guy?

AKA a british world rally champion with lots of games in his name
Is he the Rally car driver that rolled his car and kept driving at the X games? Thats too bad, I've just been getting into rally car.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
It'd suck if he is indeed dead. I can imagine people cracking bad jokes like "looks like he ate Dirt", like usual when someone famous dies.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Quote by nightraven
R.I.P.
Gonna miss those games.

im sure they'l keep making them, probably as a marketing scheme... look what happened with dime...anyway

R.I.P Colin (if you are indeed dead)
Quote by Darren5591
Crikey, wasn't that long ago that Richard burns died. Rallying hasn't been the same since.

Holy ****. I didn't even know he was dead.

Quote by skeptopotamus
So Rally is like british nascar?

Rally is off-road with 4wd cars modded to go offroad. They don't actually race side by side, but you do sections of a stretch of road and whoever gets the shortest time wins basically.
I thought at first you meant the guy off of Whose Line is it Anyways.

But it's still sad if he is dead. RIP if he is.
"The poor didn't want this one."
aw ****, Rip Colin and his song aswell?

**** that sucks
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
Quote by skeptopotamus
So Rally is like british nascar?

Nascar = southerners driving round an oval 500 times for like 6 hours

Rally = VERY twitchy handlng cars tearing around all sorts of courses from country lanes, dirt tracks, desert, snow and ice, mud, dust at very high speed and risk to both the driver and navigator in an attempt to get the fastest time than everyone else over a period of 5/6 stages in general

We can see which is more exciting especially in videogames, hence why they're popular games
And his 5 year old son too..

Jesus H. Christ..

Not that it makes a difference, but my condolences to his family and friends.

R.I.P Mr. McRae.

The dirt tracks will miss you.
Our hearts are with Nick Grundy.
Quote by Ez0ph
I think AvengedThrice is pretty cool guy, eh raeps kittens to death and doesn't afraid of anything.

He knows me well..
First Bertie Fisher, then Colin McRae. The best rally drivers have to go through helicopter crashes.

Not a good day for British motorsport. Rallying is the most intense motorsport there is imo and one of the most varied.
Quote by Naem
I have nothing against colin or so, but finnish drivers > all others. Sorry.

thatts cause finland sucks so bad that everyody just drives around a muddy field all day.

sucks to hear about this. ironic how he died in a helicopter crash after being a rally driver for so many years. tis a shame.
Im stunned, to say the least. Im hoping Colin and his son were not in the helicopter, but it seems bleak. Its now confirmed four are dead, though it hasnt been confirmed who the four people are. I am an avid motorsport fan, and I have to admit i idolise (or idolised if worst comes to worst) McRae, and he is (was) one of the people who got me into watching motrsport in the first place.

R.I.P to all four who have died in the crash, its equally bad wether Colin was in it or not. I just hope there werent any children onboard.
X

"Just wait till tomorrow
I guess that's what they all say
Just before they fall apart"
Will Miss you Colin. R.I.P
Squier Classic Vibe Custom
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Fender Jazz Bass
If it is true, it truly is a loss.

The man is a legend.
Terms and Conditions apply.
Damn that's real sad, especially with his child on board too . . . RIP.

"The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society"
Page 1 of 3