Relatively unknown band, that I believe very much Folk/Melodic Death Metal.
They also describe themselves as playing something called Savo Metal. Very unique band overall, IMO. My favorite song by them so far is Itkuvirsj. They are pretty great and interesting for the time being. Take a listen on their myspace. Btw Savo is an East Finnish Dialect which is what all their songs are sung in. They are supposedly the only band of their kind to do so.
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=88706772
crit my drawings with comments in profile! thanks
(just go to the pictures section)

Quote by Lostprophets$$$
I agree with him

Also, wtf's a buttplug? If its something u put in her ass, then what the f*ck's ur penis for? Enlighten me pit monkehs (Y)
Sort of a stupid concept, 'salvo metal.'

I mean, I could make 'downeaster metal' and just sing with an accent like people on the coast of the state use.
Last.fm

WE ARE THE MUSIC MAKERS
AND WE ARE THE DREAMERS OF THE DREAMS
hahaha bands need to stop making up names for their genres hahaha. I played a show with Sonata Arctica and me and my band were like "Janni! We love your stuff! Power Metal owns!" Then hes all "We're not ****in power metal, we're heavy melodic speed rock" what a douchebag! haha Im glad hes gone. Seeing them on the 29th!

Back to the TS, theyre okay, theyre too costume oriented though. I hate that when bands get to wrapped up in costumes.
Quote by tarlkea
When I say offensive I mean offensive like dressing up as superman in a wheel chair offensive, not penis suit offensive.
Forget making up genre names. Whats with band names these days. It seems random keyboard bashing would suffice.

"soaidfpose are an awesome band"
Quote by Coins
Forget making up genre names. Whats with band names these days. It seems random keyboard bashing would suffice.

"soaidfpose are an awesome band"

Holy shit, band names that AREN'T in English!

And about this band: super-meh. Pretty generic riffs and growled vocals aren't very good.
Last.fm

WE ARE THE MUSIC MAKERS
AND WE ARE THE DREAMERS OF THE DREAMS
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
Holy shit, band names that AREN'T in English!

And about this band: super-meh. Pretty generic riffs and growled vocals aren't very good.

This guy is the vocalist of super-meh, isn't he?

Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by darkstar2466
This guy is the vocalist of super-meh, isn't he?

massive lulz
Their singer is just a King Diamond wannabe....fag

King Diamond slays
Quote by tarlkea
When I say offensive I mean offensive like dressing up as superman in a wheel chair offensive, not penis suit offensive.